Man bungles three armed robberies within 13 minutes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Source: QMI Agency

PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- Darrell Snyder is a failure as a criminal and if the Crown has his way, he’ll be sentenced to four years for being the robber who couldn't.

Within 13 minutes on Aug. 19, Snyder pointed a replica handgun at three different people but came away empty handed.

He pleaded guilty Thursday to three counts each of robbery, using a firearm during a robbery and wearing a disguise.

At about 4:38 a.m., Snyder walked into a Mac’s convenience store, pulled a bandana over his lower face and pointed the handgun at the cashier.

Snyder just laughed, didn't make any demands and left the store empty-handed.

Eight minutes later he walked into a Tim Hortons at Park and tried to get the staff's attention.

When a staff member noticed him, he pointed the gun at her and told her it was a robbery.

The cashier ducked away and called police. Snyder again left with nothing.

Leaving Tim Hortons, Snyder stopped a man walking through an intersection and demanded he turn over whatever he had on him. When the victim didn’t comply, Snyder rode off on his bicycle.

Police later identified Snyder through surveillance footage. He turned himself in to Kingston, Ont., police two months later.

Crown attorney Paul Murray recommended a four-year prison term minus the four months Snyder has spent in pre-sentence custody.

Snyder’s lawyer Joleen Hiland argued for a 30-month sentence.

Judge Rhys Morgan said he would give his decision Friday .

Wow, can someone say worst criminal ever? I can't even think of anything else to say at the moment so I'll just

:facepalm2:

and go on with my day.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler