• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Malignant (2021)

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
rbi50Y1l.jpg

Plot Summary: Original horror thriller from director James Wan.

Trailer:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I'm gonna wait for this one to come to Blu-Ray but it looks really solid. I've been seeing it get advertised a ton and really like the tone of it. Reviews look good for the most part. James Wan is always a :zayn

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I watched this yesterday and at first it takes a bit to really get going, but once it gets going it doesn’t stop and it’s a blast.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
James Wan does it again. This was incredible, loved every minute of it. Really kicks up the pace the further it gets in, was an absolute ride from start to finish. Lead performance was really good too. I'd definitely watch it again.

Could never guess where the plot was going to go, but it kept me engrossed throughout. Might be the best horror film I've seen in quite some time. Highly recommend it.