Male Model's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is the Hottest Guy?

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I don't know man I got a mean superkick

I once saw a guy being gay bashed by three bullies... I helped him...two of those bullies went to the hospital and the other one ran away :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I once saw a guy being gay bashed by three bullies... I helped him...two of those bullies went to the hospital and the other one ran away :emoji_slight_smile:

But I would NEVER hit anyone who didn't strike someone else first. Honestly I hate violence that's not mutually agreed upon, such as wrestling and boxing.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I once saw a guy being gay bashed by three bullies... I helped him...two of those bullies went to the hospital and the other one ran away :emoji_slight_smile:
I mean....I once broke my sisters nose when I was three with a single headbutt. She was 12 at the tine :p

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Come on, Greenie, vote! Straight guys can vote too :)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, I must be getting to Sleep. Have to get up in like 3 hrs to Pack my Mother and Step-Dad's lunches.
*Sarcasm >>> Yay!"

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah, He's got a point. Its not like anyone will "DISAGREE" on ur choice. They're all great.

I can vote for the sexiest girls so straight guys should be able to vote for sexiest guy ;)

You sleep well LH :) Thanks for the most fun thread of the night.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro