Malakai Black takes some time off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not to defend his comments there (which he admitted were wrong) but he seems to be going through his grandma having medical issues so is probably not thinking 100% rationally atm
Maybe he should listen to something someone said earlier itt.... "stay offline for awhile" :ortonout

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bobby Fish addresses the talk surrounding his name.

At the start of Bobby Fish’s Undisputed Podcast, he addressed a rumor that circulated on social media that he asked Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly to join him in exiting AEW to return to WWE.

Fish said what was most troublesome and amusing to him was how much it spread. He described the situation as “absurd”.

Because guess what boys? After over 25 years or something like that in the wrestling business, I don’t know how contracts work myself [Fish laughed]. I guess what was most troublesome and amusing at the same time to me was how many outlets picked up on what was — because if there’s anybody who knows that it’s totally fabricated information then it would be me, Adam [Cole], Kyle [O’Reilly], Hunter, the people that it’s talking about who didn’t do any of the things, so none of it’s real and even people like Jim Cornette picked it up and commented on it and Jim and I have always had a great relationship. If I’m being honest, Jim hurt my feelings a little bit by believing some bullsh*t about me so easily. But yeah, it is what it is and I think that that’s what sucks most about it is that these people who write this stuff, there’s no checks and balances, there’s no ramifications when you are in the wrong. Therefore, they continue to just write whatever it is that they’re gonna write and it gets picked up by whomever and then it becomes — the fact or fiction line really doesn’t matter so, the whole thing is just absurd.
Fish formally finished up with AEW in late August. He made his IMPACT Wrestling debut at Victory Road and faced off with Raj Singh and Mahabali Shera.

Reactions: Chris

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Damn everyone has a podcast

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
  • Haha

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The perfect example of a reason not to give a realease is Toni Storm.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I agree with Fuego. It always seems like when a bigger name works with a lesser name, for a lack of a better term, the fans always say that they have downgraded, aren't being used right, and more. They never think what if the bigger name wanted to work with the other guy and build them up. Anyways, I think this shows Black's character really well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree with Fuego. It always seems like when a bigger name works with a lesser name, for a lack of a better term, the fans always say that they have downgraded, aren't being used right, and more. They never think what if the bigger name wanted to work with the other guy and build them up. Anyways, I think this shows Black's character really well.

Yeah thats just wrestling Fandom in a nutshell lol its one of the default arguments people go to that have become so regurgitated you can't even take seriously when they have legit points

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah thats just wrestling Fandom in a nutshell lol its one of the default arguments people go to that have become so regurgitated you can't even take seriously when they have legit points
indeed, we must continue to just keep asking each other questions and what we really mean though. at least between us folks who like to get to the root of things

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
indeed, we must continue to just keep asking each other questions and what we really mean though. at least between us folks who like to get to the root of things

It's also annoying when we actually have like AEW Women's division criticism but everyone just piles on with nonsense before we can talk about it :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's also annoying when we actually have like AEW Women's division criticism but everyone just piles on with nonsense before we can talk about it :lol
its my biggest trigger because I would love to talk about actual issues with booking and how it could be fixed. but everytime a woman is mentioned in the same sentence as aew I have to read the same ''ya well she'll just be on dark after 2 matches on dynamite'' i just want to essentially change the channel lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Very much so, but I tend to think it is more a vocal minority who keep saying such things and not the silent majority that somewhat think the same but can explain it better without going, LOL what a jobber now, and even give examples of how something can be better, lol.
its my biggest trigger because I would love to talk about actual issues with booking and how it could be fixed. but everytime a woman is mentioned in the same sentence as aew I have to read the same ''ya well she'll just be on dark after 2 matches on dynamite'' i just want to essentially change the channel lol
Is it the dogging of the women's division that annoys you, or the whole yeah, I am going to say x sucks and this sucks, but I have no real reason to explain my position? Because either one I get, but the whole let me say tell me how it should be done without saying how annoys me more.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Very much so, but I tend to think it is more a vocal minority who keep saying such things and not the silent majority that somewhat think the same but can explain it better without going, LOL what a jobber now, and even give examples of how something can be better, lol.

Is it the dogging of the women's division that annoys you, or the whole yeah, I am going to say x sucks and this sucks, but I have no real reason to explain my position? Because either one I get, but the whole let me say tell me how it should be done without saying how annoys me more.
the constant and unrelenting dogging thats gotten to the point where any women's segment is dismissed regardless of it's content because 'tony khan doesn't care about the women's division' or my new favorite ''Jaime Hayter isn't champion (while there's still an interim to be resolved) so anything else that happens with women is dismissible''