Malakai Black takes some time off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It literally is though lmao. Almost every single good star that got released from WWE ended up there. And I don't think that "standing up" to him just magically works
don't get married to someone else if you miss your ex so much, divorces are expensive.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah like they really knew Vince would be sex scandaled out of the company shortly after lmfao
how is that anyone's problem but theirs though? no one forced them to sign long deals and they have been nowhere near misused enough to warrant a release. IF you're AEW, you can't really allow that precedent because it's terrible business and makes all contracts mean nothing. They can ask, but I ain't releasing anyone just because they ask if I'm TK, still running a business.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
how is that anyone's problem but theirs though? no one forced them to sign long deals and they have been nowhere near misused enough to warrant a release. IF you're AEW, you can't really allow that precedent because it's terrible business and makes all contracts mean nothing. They can ask, but I ain't releasing anyone just because they ask if I'm TK, still running a business.

Also in that case, Khan should be able to cut them whenever he wants. If the talent don't want to stick to deals why should he? I agree with the conditional release part. Say you can go wrestle anywhere else but can't go to WWE for 6 months etc. Hell if they are saying mental health offer to pay for the 6 months so they can focus on sorting themselves out.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also in that case, Khan should be able to cut them whenever he wants. If the talent don't want to stick to deals why should he? I agree with the conditional release part. Say you can go wrestle anywhere else but can't go to WWE for 6 months etc. Hell if they are saying mental health offer to pay for the 6 months so they can focus on sorting themselves out.
well SRS thinks he's coming back before the end of calendar year so that seems at least promising

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Swerve really have an issue with the way he was treated in WWE? Hunter took care of him. And they weren’t around long enough after the call up for there seemingly to have been an issue with Vince.

Unless he’s upset about how they were fired(which I get)outside of that I can’t see why he’d be holding a grudge

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Swerve really have an issue with the way he was treated in WWE? Hunter took care of him. And they weren’t around long enough after the call up for there seemingly to have been an issue with Vince.

Unless he’s upset about how they were fired(which I get)outside of that I can’t see why he’d be holding a grudge

Maybe you should listen to Swerve on that because he didn't... It took him showing stuff to HBK for him to get a chance and it was pretty obvious HHH didn't rate him that highly

Reactions: Cwalker

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

not in Swerve's mind, he sat for almost 2 years before a push and that was HBK (allegedly)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
And if FTR wanting Roman like contracts is legit…

I say fuck it, when they’re free agents, give it to them.

Although they could be playing the Orton game and playing both sides against each other. Which I can’t blame them for doing. It’s business

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
jesus gambito get out of my head!

• Haha
Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Everyone who jumped to conclusions and believed everything.

hahaha-you-must-be-so-embarrassed.gif