Making his way to the ring...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrDragonStomp

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.steamcommunity.com
Hello, I'm Mr. DragonStomp. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I've been a wrestling fan ever since I was six years old and have been watching ever since. I'm a guy who enjoys all sorts of entertainment, whether it comes to movies, music, etc. I enjoy My Little Pony (but I'll just leave it there). I'm primarily a fan of heavy metal music. I love all sorts of villain characters, so part of that ties in to my love of certain heels.

My favorite wrestlers are Kane, The Undertaker, Edge, Rob Van Dam, Chris Benoit (before the incident), Daniel Bryan, Damien Sandow and CM Punk.

:happy:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
>Likes metal
>Watches MLP
>Likes Daniel Bryan
>Has Scar for a profile picture

Where have you been all of my life?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
YO YO YO, DS. :booker:

Nice to see you here, of course we know eachother from another place but I'm just going to say... Nice choice of wrestlers. :yay:

Too bad your choice in music isn't alternative rock though... I don't really like metal, but to each their own, I guess. Or whatever that phrase is. I dunno.

MrDragonStomp

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.steamcommunity.com
>Likes metal
>Watches MLP
>Likes Daniel Bryan
>Has Scar for a profile picture

Where have you been all of my life?

Lurking within the internet, I guess. lol

YO YO YO, DS. :booker:

Nice to see you here, of course we know eachother from another place but I'm just going to say... Nice choice of wrestlers. :yay:

Too bad your choice in music isn't alternative rock though... I don't really like metal, but to each their own, I guess. Or whatever that phrase is. I dunno.

I don't mind some alt-rock, I just primarily enjoy metal is all. :p

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm partial to Fluttershy, but Princess Celestia is a close second at the moment.

Nah, I could never hate alt-rock. It's brought some good acts in the past. :dawg:
You better not ever hate alt-rock. :aries:

But in all seriousness, try out Imagine Dragons and you might get hooked on alt-rock. :ksi:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Im so happy I think a tear might fall from my profile picture or sig.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Hello,

<<<< Gary Lloyd welcomes you to WWEForums!