Major TNA star returning...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

During the tapings tonight for next week's impact, the company teased the return of Sting!

The show closed with Tomko, AJ Styles, Johnny Devine and Team 3D standing in the center of the ring after laying out a number of "faces". The lights went out and Sting's music hit, but he did not appear.

The early favorite has Sting coming back to team with Christian Cage at Lockdown.

The Stinger may also make his return at the LIVE edition of Impact on the 27th.

source: impactwrestling.com

-----------

Thats good, I wouldnt want Sting to end his career by just disapearing randomly. He'll probably have his retirement match at Bound For Glory...but until then, this gives me yet another reason to order Lockdown

Maxi

Reaction score
I fancy sting v Joe eventually as we've had sting v Angle and v Christian

Techniq

Reaction score
Good, I can't wait to see the Stinger in action again.

J

Yea whatever match it may be we can only hope he goes out in a bang...Not having to wina title or anything...but just a major impact before leavin'...