Major push expected for Smackdown Star.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
"Feed me more" looks like they are going for a cannibal gimmick. Can you dig it Mike?

:tyson: YES YES YES

Reactions: Farooq

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not feeling his "streak". That's too similar to Goldberg.

Why not? Having him attempt to break Goldberg's record for longest unbeaten streak would be pretty awesome.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
8d8735ca9b390ee876892c584b99cf20.jpg

Ryback nip slip xD

Reactions: Snowman1 and Matt

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
As soon as I read the title I thought to myself "If this is Ryback then it's complete guesswork from the dirtsheet". I stand by that view. Every cunt and their dog can see that Ryback is getting a push.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
To be honest I don't like Ryback mainly for the fact that for the past 2 months they've just had him bury guys and I am yet to see his real talents. I'd like to see him get this push and actually put on proper 10 - 15 minute matches and really show his skill before I judge him. Unfortunately with his old work I don't see him being to good so I'm not a big fan of his push. I'd rather it go to somebody more deserving with a lot more skill like Tyson Kidd or Heath Slater.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
SQUASH MATCHES FOREVER PLEASE!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
FUCK Ryback! 1st air like a PG Stone Cold, Then he want to act like Arnold Schwarzenegger! Now he want to the new Goldberg! FUCK HE NOTHING BUT A COPYCAT! That can't come up with his own shit! And he not that good as of a wrestler!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
F*** Ryback! 1st air like a PG Stone Cold, Then he want to act like Arnold Schwarzenegger! Now he want to the new Goldberg! F*** HE NOTHING BUT A COPYCAT! That can't come up with his own s***! And he not that good as of a wrestler!

36af945dbe720830702fb34e7a3f0113.png
:facepalm1:

Reactions: Matt

Stopspot

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
STFU! U KNOW I RIGHT!

Have you seen some of Rybacks NXT, Nexus or OVW matches or promos? The dude is real good. Behind Barrett he was the best one of the Nexus. It's not his fault Vince is booking him like the modern Goldberg. He is doing splendidly with what he has been given and if he is given a real push expect him to be the next big thing in the coming years. Slaughtering people left and right.

Punk once told Jericho he was swimming with sharks. That shark is Ryback.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Savage said:
F*** Ryback! 1st air like a PG Stone Cold, Then he want to act like Arnold Schwarzenegger! Now he want to the new Goldberg! F*** HE NOTHING BUT A COPYCAT! That can't come up with his own s***! And he not that good as of a wrestler!

Implying a lower wrestler can pick and choose his own gimmick. He's been given it and he's made it work. I don't know any other wrestlers atm who can squash jobbers and get really over. Brodus Clay done it and people got fed up eventually. Ryback just keeps getting more over. The spoilers for this weeks SmackDown say that the crowd were loving the Ryback match and they were chanting "Feed him more" and "Finish him".

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Implying a lower wrestler can pick and choose his own gimmick. He's been given it and he's made it work.

Fixed it for ya @[Crayo] :eek:tunga: