Major push expected for Smackdown Star.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Superluchas.net reports via Wrestlinginc that Vince has ordered Smackdown Creative to write new material for Ryback to give him a push. This to fill up the spot left by Randy Orton.

WWE has big plans in store for Ryback, who has continuously steamrolled enhancement talent since debuting on SmackDown in April.

SuperLuchas.net reports Vince McMahon has notified creative to script Ryback as dominant as possible in future outings. The WWE Chairman is very high on the SmackDown Superstar as he feels he can be his company's version of Bill Goldberg.

Is Ryback ready for this? How big a push are we talking? Upper mid card or straight to main event? Discuss my peeps.

Source

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd mark like hell for Ryback to hit his modified Muscle Buster on Big Show.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I like Ryback, I hope it's an upper midcard push or something like that. I don't want him to flop, I hope they do a cool storyline with him.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I could see him being an upper mid card guy, filling in for people when they're suspended or injured.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Orton was rumored to feud with Jericho, Ziggler, and Del Rio, right?
Wow. All three would be phenomenal opponents for Ryback.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Orton was rumored to feud with Jericho, Ziggler, and Del Rio, right?
Wow. All three would be phenomenal opponents for Ryback.

What if he destroys them all and grabs the mic and says; "FEED ME MORE."

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'd love to see him being pushed. It's great to see him uprising, let's just hope it goes to plan and hopefully it doesn't fail.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He shouldn't be going for the title for a while. put him into a good storyline. Use the streak as a storyline and let him make open challenges everyweek where anyone can battle him.

Keep the mic away from him as much as possible, i like it when he just shouts inside the ring.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Feed Ryback to ....... Gillberg!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not feeling his "streak". That's too similar to Goldberg.

but all the lil kiddies weren't even born during the streak, so it's not like the majority of the audience will know. I like the streak gimmick.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
What if Ryback isn't satisfied by just winning...what if....he wants to eat his opponents and take their strength? But I think he should have a decent storyline, give him a long streak, then he loses finally, and he beats the person afterwards who gave him the loss then go after the title.