MAJOR NAME SUSPENDED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
but still, it's one month without pay I think, and you'd probably be in the doghouse for a while.

Mysterio is getting really annoying for me now. Every year since he got his big push, he's always been injured or had to miss time. I don't know why they can't push someone else to be their big Hispanic draw.

They don't have anyone else to push as their big Hispanic meal ticket. Chavo has been buried 50 ft. deep and having him win every title in the company can't dig up his career. They can't just push any hispanic wrestler in hopes of creating the mad cash flow that is Mysterio, they have to be recognizable to the latinos that know lucha, they have to have credibility. The E wanted Mistico for exactly that reason. Now they've got Rey and that's it. I always wondered why the E was content with having all the "top" stars on Raw and leaving Smackdown really thin but then when you realize Hardy and Rey pull down way more in sales than HHH AND Batista it makes it alot clearer. Not many people above the age of 15 spend their Friday nights watching wrestling, so why not have the two of the top three kid-friendly draws run the friday night show?
TNA can really make some waves if they keep pushing Hernandez, outside he and Rey the bankable latino star pool is very shallow.

The E probably doesn't care what he did. He is now the undeniable second largest monetary asset the E has under contract with Hardy now on hiatus. They're not gonna let a man who generates that kind of money and fanbase go. Vince probably told him the results, told him the plan and probably told him to enjoy his vacation. See ya in 30 days Roid Mysterio.

FUCK YES! best wrestling news i've heard since his last injury.

Sez the guy who has Kane as an avatar. :bad: