Major interest factors are missing from Raw.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Every match is the same.. i wish they would add some diversity in the stipulations.

You are the boss.............Get to work! :pity:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
The thing is it's not even hard. Have tournaments for the number one contender, have more midcard title defences, just have the matches mean SOMETHING.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
WWE went down the shit hole when APA broke up. The. When JBL began to wrestle WWE came back from the ashes. And now that JBL is gone WWE is shit again.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I agree, we could use some more stipulations. They shouldn't overuse them, but it'd be nice to see them more often.

And there was a Street Fight the other day with Sheamus vs Bryan on Raw, by the way.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'd like to see an I Quit match, that would really be nice.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As I stated before. Just throwing out random stip matches like I quit matches on TV is stupid. A stipulation match should be used to close or enhance a feud. Just putting two people out there in a random I quit match with no beef between the two leads nowhere and sullies the match. Bryans street fight with Sheamus a couple of weeks back worked since it was a indirect result of AJ, who Bryan is in a feud with.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a limit. You can't make random Hell in a Cell matches on Raw, there's no sense if there isn't a feud. But in weekly shows, there should be more stip matches between guys who are feuding but the match is not the big blowoff yet... but just a little.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think that once a week on Raw there should be a main event match with a special stipulation. Not to extreme though, Hell in a Cell matches or I quit matches should only be for Pay-Per-Views. They should be for feuds, and be adapted to the two wrestlers. Like say if Daniel Bryan and CM Punk were feuding again, you could make the match a submission match. With those two wrestlers, it'll guarantee to be an awesome match. Ladder match could be good for midcard championship matches, look at JEff Hardy and Johnny Nitro, their Ladder match made the championship look better with that match.