Major injury at SD Tapings (SPOILERS!!!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ye I just watched now it was a really nasty looking cut and you could see blood dripping on the mat

JHar888

Reaction score
RAW and SD! are being scrwed over with injuries. Call the damn peremedics will ya?

HHHforever

Reaction score
Nice Matt is a Tool fan! I mean I already loved the guy but now that I know he likes Tool that makes it even better haha. Anyway this is just a cut, I mean it was a pretty damn bad cut. I saw it on Smackdown and it was pretty nasty but its not like he tore his ACL or something like that. It's unfortunate that he isn't 100 percent for this match though cuz I was really looking foward to Matt and MVP actually fighting each other opposed to just doing little competitions. Anyway I hope that Matt is okay and it doesn't take away from the match on Sunday.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
lol... anybody else from the UK get that match edited the shit into!

They didn't show any close-up camera angle's or such & just stayed in that generic one above the ring. Then everytime they went to a diffrent camera & matt's face was in it they de-saturated the hell into a little portion so you couldn't notice any blood!

Maybe it was just the fact that it was 6/7 o clock here! I guess they can't show blood at that time. Looked like a nasty cut from what i saw though!