Major Backstage Incident Involving Orton, HBK, & Umaga

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
i agree with others if this is infact true, good on orton stepping up to them, end of the day he gunna b around after HHH/HBK and sum1 as to have sum pull and respect in the locker room and orton wants that role when HHH/HBK aint around. And HHH/HBK have stepped up to ppl in the past to have the pull and respect they have now. And trips haters PLEEEEZE come with a better arguement than whole HHH as got pull cause he banging steph shite

HHHforever

Reaction score
Wait a second....HHH's tights are black and white...So noone is allowed to wear black and white anymore. And why would they be changing tights in Iraq. I doubt they would be bringing a seamstress to Iraq.

This story doesn't add up

I couldn't agree more. First of all why is HBK arguing for HHH? HHH is a big boy now I think he can stand up for himself without HBK doing it for him.

Second of all this is a link to a picture Umaga beating the hell out of HHH:
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/umaga/photos1/2007newrawphotos/
Sorry I couldn't just get the picture up, but WWE's pictures are weird offf the website. Anyway the point is if you look at the picture Umaga is wearing Black tights with a silver/white picture of his face on the side. Those are HHH's colors so I'm going to go ahead and call bull shit on this report.

Wordlife

yeah ^^^ agreed, only this story, whether true or not, it really does seem a bit weird

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I heard this the other day and it just doesn't sound real. People calling Orton a hero and shit but aren't HHH and him friends, so can't he badmouth anybody without hearing McMahon's mouth bout his attitude?

the dark knight

triple h had for all this so he can get the "he only pushes his friends" comments over with >_>