Main Event was Good at leaast........

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Use spoilers when posting anything like this in the future please. We like to keep this place a spoiler free zone for 24 hours after each PPV, RAW, and SmackDown. Thanks! :bodallas:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty decent show and the ME was absolutely great. Probably the best RAW main event of the year thus far.

While we can all agree that those 3 hours need to go, it is not going to happen because it makes WWE a ton of money.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Three hours is a long haul for any show, but RAW is the best that it's been in years from bell to bell.

WWE RAW used to have so much extra non-sensical shit. Everything is a major plot now more or less, ya know? I DVR it, and I don't try to finish it all Monday. If I do that's great, but I usually space my WWE out through the week so I don't overload.

EDIT: On OP's comments regarding his hopes for a departure of 3 hour RAW. It's USA's request that WWE have 3 hour RAW, WWE is simply fulfilling that request. There's no point in lambasting them for it.

Last edited: