Main Event Predictions or Match of the Week?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Match Of The Week or Main Event Predictions?

• TNA Match of the Week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TNA Weekly Main Event Predictions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xtremebadass

Alright, I would have posted this in the Staff Lounge, but I want you, the TNA section fans to choose for me. I am always looking to increase activity here, and my Main Event Predictions Thread isn't working out anymore, atleast not how I want it to, plus there isn't always a clear main event every week, so I came up with a new idea. Seeing how the ROH section has Match of the Week, I think, how about a Match of the Week here in TNA? I already have Superstar of the Week, how about Match of the week?

Answer the Poll please, thanks.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Alright, I would have posted this in the Staff Lounge, but I want you, the TNA section fans to choose for me. I am always looking to increase activity here, and my Main Event Predictions Thread isn't working out anymore, atleast not how I want it to, plus there isn't always a clear main event every week, so I came up with a new idea. Seeing how the ROH section has Match of the Week, I think, how about a Match of the Week here in TNA? I already have Superstar of the Week, how about Match of the week?

Answer the Poll please, thanks.

The ROH section has a "Match Of Week" thread? lol. :D

Anyways i suggest doing MOTW you might as well what have ya got to lose?

xtremebadass

Alright, vote is unanimous I guess, I will start it up Friday, because it's right after iMPACT!