Main Event Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Fantastic showing from both Wyatts and Shield, the promo post match was great, The Shield so damn arrogant, heels being faces

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am a Wyatt man, Believe in the Crab

0e4f3c51d97f27ff26d1d97107ee8442.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It was a pretty good main event, especially kicking off with Shield v Wyatt.
Was weird seeing Swagger get Ziggler in the patriot lock so quick. I would've thought a booked loss for Swagger but whatever NBD.
Rusev's squashing of Sin Cara should've been opener, then Swagger/Zig and then Shield v Wyatt III in the Main Event.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It was a pretty good main event, especially kicking off with Shield v Wyatt.
Was weird seeing Swagger get Ziggler in the patriot lock so quick. I would've thought a booked loss for Swagger but whatever NBD.
Rusev's squashing of Sin Cara should've been opener, then Swagger/Zig and then Shield v Wyatt III in the Main Event.
Hehe, the Main Event of Main Event eh? All matches are main events on this show, bwahahahaha.