• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
VOTE: Jeff - the QT isn't an actual point, but you are also discounting the QT theory by the way T'Challa is playing. Why are you doubling down on the QT then? Unless you are actually involved in the QT - and T'Challa has probably ignored what you are telling them to do? Perhaps you've tried to talk them down. Yeah - you would make a logical parter for T'Challa at this point

Especially with the fact he just made a parody vote on you to try and make a point - a parody vote, that you've totally ignored.

:heston alright mate

Poyser

Pathological Liar
the most logical explanation to me is he is in a qt

now tell how you werent reading him scum, lad?
I LITERALLY SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT TO RUGRAT FOR FUCK SAKE. I ALSO SAID I DONT UNDERSTAND ANY SINGLE THING T'CHALLA HAS DONE THIS GAME WHICH IMPLIES THERE'S NOT MUCH LOGIC IN HIS PLAY DOESN'T IT

fuck me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
:tenay

It's not even anger, but the frustration is very much real because it's like talking to a fucking brick wall lmao

Laughable Chimp

I just want to help T'Challa out for once. I don't think in his years of mafia play he has ever led a non-info (or even info) lynch on anyone. This is his time to shine and it might coax him out of his coaster shell permanently.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
I just want to help T'Challa out for once. I don't think in his years of mafia play he has ever led a non-info (or even info) lynch on anyone. This is his time to shine and it might coax him out of his coaster shell permanently.
What is your read on CP out of interest

Poyser

Pathological Liar
In fact if everybody can tell me what they read CP, that would be most helpful. Might come in handy later!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
2) Jeff = Mafia
3) Rugrat = Town
6) Alco = Town
7) Lethal = ??? -
8) T'Challa = Mafia
10) Poyser = Town
11) CP = Null
13) Grim = Null
15) Juice = Town
16) Kajuh = Indie