Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jeff
Rugrat
Ace
Doddsy
Alco
Lethal
T'Challa
Poyser
CP
Flay
Grim
Magic
Juice
Kajuh
Chimp

Juice I'm sticking with as her defence and sheer arrogance to not even answer a question was offensive and irritating. Ace I outlined prior that he again did the day 1 vote which he claims to 'never do' yet did it as scum last game. Chimp just blowing in the wind and lacking the fire from last game. Kajuh eerily quiet which I'll hold him to after feeding on me in WS:II

Yourself and Jeff get the town leans based on role as I'm happy with that (for now) and I've noticed similar thoughts. Jeff isn't doing the egotistical nonsense he tries and pull as scum {i.e distance himself from shit]. You and I shared the read (albeit incorrect) on Banez, so I think you're also not pulling wool over my eyes. Grim is just a gut feel, and Magic, well, it was the way he turned the lynch off of Juice and back onto Banez - initially I was like sweet, town Magic, but then the swing back, in hindsight, looks bad [provided Juice is actually scum here.]

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
tenor.gif

boobs for reads

tenor.gif

:rippedcal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff
Rugrat
Ace
Doddsy
Alco
Lethal
T'Challa
Poyser
CP
Flay
Grim
Magic
Juice
Kajuh
Chimp

Juice I'm sticking with as her defence and sheer arrogance to not even answer a question was offensive and irritating. Ace I outlined prior that he again did the day 1 vote which he claims to 'never do' yet did it as scum last game. Chimp just blowing in the wind and lacking the fire from last game. Kajuh eerily quiet which I'll hold him to after feeding on me in WS:II

Yourself and Jeff get the town leans based on role as I'm happy with that (for now) and I've noticed similar thoughts. Jeff isn't doing the egotistical nonsense he tries and pull as scum {i.e distance himself from shit]. You and I shared the read (albeit incorrect) on Banez, so I think you're also not pulling wool over my eyes. Grim is just a gut feel, and Magic, well, it was the way he turned the lynch off of Juice and back onto Banez - initially I was like sweet, town Magic, but then the swing back, in hindsight, looks bad [provided Juice is actually scum here.]
The thing with magic though is wasn't he the one that started the Juice wagon and derailed the banez wagon in the first place? Not really sure what the point of that is if Juice is scum with him

I thought you agreed that chimp is highly unlikely to fake miller that early or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The thing with magic though is wasn't he the one that started the Juice wagon and derailed the banez wagon in the first place? Not really sure what the point of that is if Juice is scum with him

I thought you agreed that chimp is highly unlikely to fake miller that early or am I mixing you up with someone else?

I'd have to go check the votes. I know I started on her when she started her shite against me.

:slip: forgot Chimp claimed miller. Move back to blue on him then.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pretty sure the banez lynch was going through fine and magic derailed it to lynch juice and then moved back to banez after her reaction, kinda just seemed like a towny sequence

CP is the one I dont really know what to make of from that, he kinda just seemed fine with lynching both, dont even think he ended up with a vote in the end? Like he was basically just following, he voted banez and then when magic was like shall we lynch juice he was like omg yeah! And then when magic started talking about being fine with a no lynch he just unvoted and then didn't come back I believe. Certainly strikes me as a bit SLIMY

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ah ok CP ended up getting back on banez

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm a big fan of Caijun food

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also those are tits n im happy

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I'd have to go check the votes. I know I started on her when she started her shite against me.

:slip: forgot Chimp claimed miller. Move back to blue on him then.

Your push on Banez was bogus - and I called you out on it, as it was scummy as hell.

Banez flipped town, which was obvious he would - considered you were scum-telling all of yesterday.

You're dead tomorrow cowboy - and if by some strange decision, the town actually decides to lynch me instead of you, well then you and your partner Jeff are going to fall the next day. Either way - read 'em and weep

1616240563107.jpeg

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Your push on Banez was bogus - and I called you out on it, as it was scummy as hell.

Banez flipped town, which was obvious he would - considered you were scum-telling all of yesterday.

You're dead tomorrow cowboy - and if by some strange decision, the town actually decides to lynch me instead of you, well then you and your partner Jeff are going to fall the next day. Either way - read 'em and weep

View attachment 8736

It was wrong, my bad. Kindly go finger yourself with this arsehole attitude about it though. How was it obvious he would flip town?

:lmao like you're going to get me lynched. You're so obsessively compulsed by your own ego you're blinded to even remotely read the room and play the game with rational thought.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean you are trying to insult me - to get me to stop following my reads. I felt your push on Banez was scummy - something which hasn't changed. The fact that he has now flipped town, further validates my point. No matter what - you and Jeff have been caught early doors.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
People that have to insult me - without actually having any useful information. Thats generally a scum tell. If my some miracle - you are actually town, then you would be best looking in mirror - but I know your mafia here, so lets not pretend shall we.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I mean you are trying to insult me - to get me to stop following my reads. I felt your push on Banez was scummy - something which hasn't changed. The fact that he has now flipped town, further validates my point. No matter what - you and Jeff have been caught early doors.

You take pot shots at everyone and then run around crying when it's thrown back to you. You're so wrong here it is laughable, especially from someone who has allegedly played for so long.

I really wish my daykill was legit, or that I even had a bullet to send your way.

You simply refuse to play in a friendly manner and are, at times, quite rude.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
LOL - i love that you are calling me rude for scum reading you - when you are the one that was insulting me - IRONY.

Nothing about me in this game in 'unfriendly' - I just think you are getting twisted, because I caught you so early.