Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
THIS WAGON IS TAKING AWF OFFULLY FAST

before someone else says it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lol yeah I'm not claiming off that wagon for those reasons :heston big nope

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Vote Count

Flay ~ 2 [Grim, Rugrat]
Rugrat ~ 1[Banez]
CP ~ 2[Magic, Chimp]
Jeff ~ 4[Odo,CP,Magic,Chimp]
Magic~1[Poyser]

Do people's votes not go away if they switch?

unvote

Showtime

Reaction score
Because its a shit reason to vote somebody and I dont really think he'd vote him just for that lol. Its like he didnt wanna just say he's following you and odo so just tacked on that shite. Im not entirely sure why he even felt the need to give more of a reason this early either so just feels really forced to me

i finished last game not being able to read the thread and i''ve continuously complained about it. then i asked him and he said he didn't. then he has a wagon. so why not?

i mean im not just following them, it's clearly cause of my request being denied i dont care if he gets wagoned lol.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
THIS WAGON IS TAKING AWF OFFULLY FAST

before someone else says it

I don’t mind it taking off fast if people with a likely chance of having a body of work join

it’s a different story when the plankton suddenly develop strong feelings en masse

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Because its a shit reason to vote somebody and I dont really think he'd vote him just for that lol. Its like he didnt wanna just say he's following you and odo so just tacked on that shite. Im not entirely sure why he even felt the need to give more of a reason this early either so just feels really forced to me
I totally believe town magic doesn't want jeff to flood the thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I totally believe town magic doesn't want jeff to flood the thread

yeah but thats not a valid reason to vote anyone, thats cowardice. not my fault hes too lazy to read :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
your semantically giving me shit for not saying soft lean when i just said lean town, i never said read him fully town as you seem to be implying. hence my confusion as wtf your talking about
what, its the opposite. Im saying you gave all these reasons to read him town and yet you only gave him a LEAN, whereas your words imply it SHOULD have been a harder read

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Is he really daring us to do it? I have absolutely no qualms with lynching a guy who is completely refusing to claim day 1.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
yeah but thats not a valid reason to vote anyone, thats cowardice. not my fault hes too lazy to read :draper2
I dont think that's why he's voting you I just see him making that comment as town also