Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kajuh

Reaction score
This seems more like how I've seen town Juice react to wagons in the past. I agree that there are too many protective roles right now, but I think hers is legit and I don't recall ever seeing her fake a role (open to be corrected on this though). It could just be that she's lost interest in the game, which would be understandable, but the scum games I remember from her are much more active. I won't be voting for her.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I said Banez is town - because Lethal is scum. Not that Lethal is scum because Banez is town - if you want to change the narrative, then that is something good players will pick up later on this game.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This seems more like how I've seen town Juice react to wagons in the past. I agree that there are too many protective roles right now, but I think hers is legit and I don't recall ever seeing her fake a role (open to be corrected on this though). It could just be that she's lost interest in the game, which would be understandable, but the scum games I remember from her are much more active. I won't be voting for her.
i;ve not lost interest - i just find the bw hilarious/

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not sure i understand? Im talking about poe in case banez were to flip town, we still learn things. Im reading him scum which is why im voting to lynch. not because "hes in poe"
strange stance
DO you actually read Banez town or are just refusing to vote because lethal is on the wagon?
But WHY do you think Banez is town is the question that needs resoving here. is it because you do not believe him and lethal can be alligned, and you think lethal is scum, ergo, banez has to be town? Im simply trying to understand here
well the thing is im pretty sure that lethal is not even the main driver of this wagon. only the most loud. afaik, this is poysers wagon originally, is it not?

:rippedcal nice try juice

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
in this scenario, id have just prefered you told me to fuck off tbh. but im not lynching you today after that claim.
I don't see why town wouldn't have a doctor right now, and poyser's role can certainly coexist (plus he can hopefully prove his shot to get rid of my paranoia).
lethal enough please, we're not losing the potential doctor because you cant stfu and not aggravate juice. let it go please
this isnt a me taking sides thing either, just drop it both of you. neither of you are getting lynched today either. enough
not sure i understand? Im talking about poe in case banez were to flip town, we still learn things. Im reading him scum which is why im voting to lynch. not because "hes in poe"
hmmm

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm not sure you really justified the turnaround in thread here Jeff

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Nice try Juice? You quoted yourself - getting major vibes of when you were mafia with me in PoyPoy's game to be honest.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Self quote self - says nice try...filler

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not sure you really justified the turnaround in thread here Jeff

im showing that I was doubting her reasoning. at that time there was no support, but things have changed since then as well. as i previously stated, reading your stance on banez/juice emboldened me that I wasn't alone i have said feelings.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Alco is a sheep - ba ba ba

1616189015122.jpeg

someone that just admits they are a sheep on day 1 - are generally either a n00b or in this case, someone trying to hide their own motivations. Alco - you indie bro?