Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, you can understand why I don't really give a shit about what you want jeff

I mean, you should. We both know in no universe am I getting lynched today. Period. And you also damn well know that after Magic/CP, my influence matters around here, so if you're town, you damn well should care to try and convince me you are. now claim

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Its not really as good protection when it doesn't stop a death and I clearly acknowledged it in the post lmao

Its far outweighed by the obvious utility as a scum role in any case
Yeah but that's also bullshit. Even if he dies for it he can sacrifice his role for an extra vig/cop shot. So that's a lot of utility right there. Not to mention he could attract blocks or all kinds of shit to give people open shots with their roles.

So yeah you're talking shite

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, you should. We both know in no universe am I getting lynched today. Period. And you also damn well know that after Magic/CP, my influence matters around here, so if you're town, you damn well should care to try and convince me you are. now claim
:heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also @Poyser if you think that claim is fake, then you can't really think I'm scum too since we both had similar worries about how the claim was put forward and its usage ( i also kind of thought is was more of a bus drive then a role redirect to self the way he said it first/name of role). And I think after seeing my scum game up front last game, if I was scum with banez here, does this look like one of MY fakes?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah but that's also bullshit. Even if he dies for it he can sacrifice his role for an extra vig/cop shot. So that's a lot of utility right there. Not to mention he could attract blocks or all kinds of shit to give people open shots with their roles.

So yeah you're talking shite
Why would he attract a block exactly? What else would he attract? Seems like you're talking shite to me m8

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
tenor.gif

Current feels atm, fully confident I've got one

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also @Poyser if you think that claim is fake, then you can't really think I'm scum too since we both had similar worries about how the claim was put forward and its usage ( i also kind of thought is was more of a bus drive then a role redirect to self the way he said it first/name of role). And I think after seeing my scum game up front last game, if I was scum with banez here, does this look like one of MY fakes?
Uhhh did you say you had concerns about his claim before I did? Also I've not once said I think it's fake so this is pretty much all a load of shite lol. If he's scum then I'm pretty sure it's his actual role

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why would he attract a block exactly? What else would he attract? Seems like you're talking shite to me m8
:swaggyp

What? He'd attract the block by targetting the block target, therefore, allowing them to get their shot off.

Poyser you should claim

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Uhhh did you say you had concerns about his claim before I did? Also I've not once said I think it's fake so this is pretty much all a load of shite lol. If he's scum then I'm pretty sure it's his actual role

im going to give you 1 minute to retract that staement because im pretty sure you know how to read

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh now Jeff and Poyser are fighting

tenor.gif

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
basically tl/dr, I dont think you ACTU

what is your read on poyser lethal?

honestly no read atm, i'm blinded by my fixation on banez. i'll do a proper ISO on him later.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
maybe. kind of sounds like a potential massaged fake for a a scum role though (like bus driver or commuter?) that gives him an excuse to target himself, though. would be a clever way around future usage
Are you talking about this where you didn't know how his role worked lol?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Are you talking about this where you didn't know how his role worked lol?

im mean, its pretty evident by the last sentence im implying it looks scummy dawg. how is that NOT concern :heston cmon brevren, dont tell me youve got the Odos too

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:swaggyp

What? He'd attract the block by targetting the block target, therefore, allowing them to get their shot off.

Poyser you should claim
Eh mb I thought you meant he would be targeted by a block, this makes much more sense tbf and not something I had considered

That muddies things up a bit actually. I do think there's big utility for it as a scum role too though so I'll just assign the role to not really being AI, and go back to my play read :draper2