Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We still have time right? When's the deadline?

I need to read back some stuff that happened since I went to bed last night.

day 1 is 36. you got plenty of time

Reactions: Alco

Alco

Reaction score
Professor Pump; Acezilla; Ace Steiner

In da house

Ace

Reaction score
OK yeah ignore me I'm an idiot on that execute thing :heston:
Unvote{/b]

its been a long day.

Ace

Reaction score
for some reason i was looking at half of the people alive rather than half of the vote count needed as the execution number

i swear i can math irl

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Can someone tell me what a 'hider is' i have never heard that term - but I might know the role.

You've been playing games for so long yet have never encountered a hider? Were these games under a rock, by any chance?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You've been playing games for so long yet have never encountered a hider? Were these games under a rock, by any chance?

HIDING under a rock?

ok ill stop

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I don't understand either of the claims so early tbh - but I dont think Jeff would claim after Chimp is they were both on the same scum team. But - that doesn't mean that one of them isn't mafia.

Miller is a pretty standard claim first post dynamic and Jeff was pushed into a claim off the wagon formed. Do you even read the thread mate?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Or thank you for going through 32 pages because the host hasn't posted a vote count?

Flay ~ 2 [Grim, Rugrat]
Jeff ~ 1 [Flay]
Poyser~5 [Jeff, Magic, Chimp, Banez, Ace]
Banez~2 [Poyser, T'Challa]
OK yeah ignore me I'm an idiot on that execute thing :heston:
Unvote{/b]

its been a long day.

Flay ~ 2 [Grim, Rugrat]
Jeff ~ 1 [Flay]
Poyser~4 [Jeff, Magic, Chimp, Banez]
Banez~2 [Poyser, T'Challa]

You have around 15 hours left until the end of Day 1!

• Haha
Reactions: RDK

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
guess i don't have to claim now i've only got 4 :jade

• Angry
Reactions: Ace

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Chimp claiming Miller is just not something he'd fake. And given the relative unlikeliness of having Millers these days but combined with Blaine having experience from this mobile game, leads me to believe the millier claim is legit.

Indifferent to Juice contesting the claim as it feels like it could just as easy be scum shading the miller claim and then realising she was wrong so quickly backtracking, as it is that she was genuinely arguing against miller self-knowing.

BINGO!

This feels pretty weak for Magic? I know and agree with the mass-post thing but it is pretty cheap to use as a justification to 'follow odo and cp'

Are these vote counts correct? Because it would imply Chimp is Miller + Double Voter, and one of Odo, CP, and Magic have no vote?
I'm guessing it was just a botch though.

Not a dig at Jeff but more at this being a common occurence - why the fuck do people think they get to decide if a wagon on them is good enough or not as to whether they claim? If you're in claim territory, you claim. [I know Jeff wasn't yet]. Anything else is anti-town play as even if the motivation on you is shit, it gives insight into those who pushed it.

You absolutely got out of immediate suss with your claim, as people thought you were at worst likely to be 3P.
It's not to say you didn't also manipulate town into giving you a stronger pro-town read as the game went on, but the claim, rather than play, was definitely the catalyst.

[Interjection at this point of my read - Odo's shtick with Jeff makes me read him town, regardless of whether he's right or wrong on Jeff]

[Second interjection - Poyser is feeling WEAK at this point particularly around the Odo/Jeff shtick where Jeff claims and Odo asks Poyser about fake anger and Poyser kinda just goes along with Odo quietly rather than having any conviction]

I find this interesting; Blaine has played on this forum before so he knows about x-shot roles. Any reason not to believe he would use some?

[boo to drama, modkill]

[Poyser's increase in *aggression* post-Odo's flip also feels like an unconscious attempt to take more control now that Odo's gone, since Odo is the sort of guy who would threaten a Poyser attempt to control town as scum.

___

Vote Poyser for previously stated reasons.

I currently lean town on Jeff but feel I will read him better as the game goes on so very much a pencilled-in town lean.
Magic feels town based on his play which looks genuinely like he's hunting and making authentic points.
Banez feels like low-hanging fruit right now as its easy to make a case on his weird play but also its not something I'd be surprised to see him do as town.
Juice remains null. CP feels town.
Noone else is particularly pinging me atm

All of this from a guy who never votes on Day 1 as it's too risky? Forgive me for my confusion but yikes. Flag on the field. Flag on the field.

Ace

Reaction score
All of this from a guy who never votes on Day 1 as it's too risky? Forgive me for my confusion but yikes. Flag on the field. Flag on the field.
Do you think I'm more likely as town or scum to change up my playstyle after drawing attention to it last game?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Player List:
1) Banez

2) Jeff - hider
3) Rugrat
4) Ace
5) Doddsy
6) Alco
7) Lethal
8) T'Challa
9) Odo - modkilled, VT.
10) Poyser
11) CP
12) Flay
13) Grim
14) Magic
15) Juice
16) Kajuh
17) Chimp - Miller

Here's where i'm at atm.

blue is town read or lean.

Orange is scum lean and Green are players who could flip either way.

In this case, Jeff is a hider, but he can prove that role i suppose. I dont know what to make of Poyser, seems like town Poyser with all this playing he's doing which i'm happy to see and he makes a good point about Magic which is why Magic is green.

I did find it curious how Odo said that Jeff can't be hider due to Odo's role in the game. Did Odo think we're dealing with vanilla setup with just a possible vig or was it a bluff to put pressure on Jeff?

Noteworthy thing is that Magic went on bat for Jeff after he claimed hider, if Jeff flips scum then i'd look at magic next.

You have Juice as an orange lean {fuck this quote thing messing it up} yet provide no reason to explain this lean. What gives? One could almost assume you're just talking out of your ass here. You provided it on EVERYONE else you coloured.