Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Somewhere someone is feeling totally vindicated for acting like a child

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Anyone have any good reason to town read Kajuh? Does scum Jeff pretend to hide behind his own scum mate night 1? We know he pretended to visit town night 2.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyone have any good reason to town read Kajuh? Does scum Jeff pretend to hide behind his own scum mate night 1? We know he pretended to visit town night 2.
Kajuh just said he was masons with Ace and that Ace was the cop lolol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Scum would have enough info to fake a mason claim rn fwiw

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Not sure what to make of Rugrat either. He's around-ish but he's pretty much contributed 0. I liked his reaction to Poyser's info but if he were scum and he roleblocked Poyser he would've known Poyser couldn't have had any info anyway which could've explained his reaction.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm not putting it past jeff to set something like that up but I'd rather look elsewhere for now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So I read through that entire sequence.

Something I noticed: Jeff's defense immediately focused on Magic's apparent shitty reason to vote and even when he was no-selling the wagon he interestingly left off the one person who in my mind started the wagon: CP. CP actually had legit reasons (that I agree with) to vote and looks like Jeff conveniently ignored those reasons.

Even with that hider claim, on play I'm not at all convinced by Jeff here
This looks pretty good tho no? This was after jeff claimed too just looking up the page

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I cant see him voting anywhere though lol so

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Scum would have enough info to fake a mason claim rn fwiw
I'm inclined to believe she was indeed masons with Ace. No reason to not just take the cop claim. The problem is whether she's a town mason or scum mason

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Though he made that post after I already pointed out jeff didn't mention me iirc

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Not sure what to make of Rugrat either. He's around-ish but he's pretty much contributed 0. I liked his reaction to Poyser's info but if he were scum and he roleblocked Poyser he would've known Poyser couldn't have had any info anyway which could've explained his reaction.
The two scum died because of info and a vig. I wouldn’t say anybody has been flying really.