Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Reading flay's role PM, the butter thing was just a 1x role and I don't really see mafia only have a 1x blocking role for the whole game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't really wanna lead someone to not claim certain things but if juice is legit then there's a pretty obv role they probably have

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
On mechanics alone - if Lethal didn't receive the results of their night actions, till after the fact. Then on this basis - I don't think anyone would be bastard enough to actually lie about this happening - which means I am going to give Lethal the BOTD on this. It doesn't actually help resolve his alignment - although in theses situations it normally doesn't happen to the scum team.

Which means for the time being I am going to remove the heat off Lethal, based on game mechanics alone.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yo, I'm up. Gimme a few mo's to catch up since I'm alive, hurray!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Alright, I'm claiming.

Town Aligned Creeper aka x-shot Watcher

N1 - Jeff. Gambled on someone taking a shot for the 2-for-1 and it didn't happen. My bad.

N2 - Juice. Nobody visited her. She's claimed doctor so I took another punt on someone taking a swing her way

on n1, I don't think that's how a hider works dude. scum have to kill my hide target to kill me, i cant be targetted (hence why you got a no result) so yeah thats um...pretty derp :francis

n2 usage and result is interesting though. And I agree with you that it's weird she wasnt even targetted at all being a claimed bg.

Alco

Reaction score
On mechanics alone - if Lethal didn't receive the results of their night actions, till after the fact. Then on this basis - I don't think anyone would be bastard enough to actually lie about this happening - which means I am going to give Lethal the BOTD on this. It doesn't actually help resolve his alignment - although in theses situations it normally doesn't happen to the scum team.

Which means for the time being I am going to remove the heat off Lethal, based on game mechanics alone.
So what weighs more heavily for you? Game mechanics or play? Because I'm gonna assume you still have Lethal scum on play?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
On play I do yes - which makes it quite confusing. I also have Jeff and Lethal on two different sides of the fence.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I'm also a little bit surprised that both myself and Poyser are both still alive tbh.