• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mafia General Discussion

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
you also need to be able to play with them - and if you can't play with them rep out of the game or be mature. and if you make bad calls or people think you might have done something or not acted in the best ways, just engage in a more positive manner

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
you also need to be able to play with them - and if you can't play with them rep out of the game or be mature. and if you make bad calls or people think you might have done something or not acted in the best ways, just engage in a more positive manner
You’re speaking my language, ma’am. I’ve been saying people need to act more mature. Like adults.

Kross Rhodes

And for the record, you can tag Barry. Despite allusions made, you’re allowed to vent to him. I’ve been tagging Barry for months every time TP comes at me for problems he actually had with Barry.

This is the general mafia thread. You can discuss that here. This isn’t a game signup thread. Resolve whatever lingering issues you have here.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
ive suggested that Grim reached out to T-Pein after his last game - pretty sure that fell on death ears.

I don't need to vent about anything myself. But all I can say, is that venting, outing frustration etc is just normal for any community especially mafia. And it has to be expected if people think they been wronged (whether it valid or not valid).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I dunno, I feel people can also just you know, stop being a bunch of little bitches and move on once the next signup is open. its not that hard not to be an obnoxious troll and push buttons. dont be suprised when people fuck around and then suddenly find out.

cm-punk-lies-cm-punk-tell-me.gif

Kross Rhodes

ive suggested that Grim reached out to T-Pein after his last game - pretty sure that fell on death ears.

I don't need to vent about anything myself. But all I can say, is that venting, outing frustration etc is just normal for any community especially mafia. And it has to be expected if people think they been wronged (whether it valid or not valid).
Venting is fine. Holding onto drama and stretching it out is not. And you can vent that out in the post game or in private messages or this general Mafia thread, but do not bring it into a brand new game sign ups, or even to the game itself once it starts. It’s just not needed. That’s what’s tearing the section apart. There are people they just want to create and hold on to drama.

Kross Rhodes

I dunno, I feel people can also just you know, stop being a bunch of little bitches and move on once the next signup is open. its not that hard not to be an obnoxious troll and push buttons. dont be suprised when people fuck around and then suddenly find out.

cm-punk-lies-cm-punk-tell-me.gif
I don’t endorse this full message, but I do think that we need to play a game, solve whatever issues are from the game before the new game starts and then start fresh with a new game.

Kross Rhodes

Also, I don’t think Grim is interested. My point though is that nobody is preventing anyone from venting. You were under this impression that some people were anllowed and some people aren’t allowed to vent. Anyone that wants to tag Grim to vent their frustrations to him can because it does seem like some people think, because he’s got green on his name he’s immune to venting but he’s not. If you want to vent to him in the proper time and place feel free.

Whomever that may be.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
being nice lol. smh.

i don't see the point of even attempting to take on a role of peace keeper, when their is an element of bad faith going on.