• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mafia General Discussion

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Considering making a Pokémon Scarlet/Violet themed game (after the game's come out so I can play it)

I know my hosting efforts have been.....mixed so far
Just collaborate with someone, I can do it if you want as well and we can discuss how and why we are making changes and stuff so you can try and get a bit more insight into what we consider balanced etc

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Just collaborate with someone, I can do it if you want as well and we can discuss how and why we are making changes and stuff so you can try and get a bit more insight into what we consider balanced etc
Sure, remember to remind me around December because I should have played enough of it by then

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Just watching this new show, The Traitors on BBC 1, fuck me this is a bastard game. 2 random townies getting killed before the game starts AND scum have a recruit?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Just watching this new show, The Traitors on BBC 1, fuck me this is a bastard game. 2 random townies getting killed before the game starts AND scum have a recruit?
Hey hey no spoilers, Im waiting for the series to finish so I can binge the whole season. Apparently its quite entertaining in a fuckery sort of way, and the scum are TERRIBLE. The bastard element will just make it better :bosque

Big Man

Had some great times playing mafia on this site but it’s time to retire. found another site to play on without any drama.

lived it. loved it. farewell.

1672529671463.jpeg