Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
It's obviously because the Junkette came back
SpeedySpiffyChickadee-max-1mb.gif

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Say I had an idea(I still got a lot to work out but I have a base idea) where I take tv and movie characters I like, as well as a few people probably off YouTube as well maybe, and make a game out of it? Like not just one theme but like basically it’s where all these worlds crash together and now all of them are on an island together and a group of them get together to take over the island (mafia) but town has to stop it from happening.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Say I had an idea(I still got a lot to work out but I have a base idea) where I take tv and movie characters I like, as well as a few people probably off YouTube as well maybe, and make a game out of it? Like not just one theme but like basically it’s where all these worlds crash together and now all of them are on an island together and a group of them get together to take over the island (mafia) but town has to stop it from happening.
Sounds good breh.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

Sounds dope, I feel like somebody did a game like this on WF where they basically took a bunch of movie/tv characters they liked and stuff and made a whole game out of it. I want to say it was Titania or LC but I can't fully remember. I like fun crossover games like this.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m volunteering cause I’ve literally played with everyone who ever played in WS/WF

Thoughts?

Reactions: Marty McFourth

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Gonna toss up an awards nominations thread later today if that's alright with people. Would be a shame not to have our own little ceremony to honor those that have played this year and those that have joined us. If anyone wants to help that would be great too

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gonna toss up an awards nominations thread later today if that's alright with people. Would be a shame not to have our own little ceremony to honor those that have played this year and those that have joined us. If anyone wants to help that would be great too
I been already tasked with it from Poyser but we can tag it instead if ud like? more voices on this is good imo anyways

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I been already tasked with it from Poyser but we can tag it instead if ud like? more voices on this is good imo anyways
Word. I only offered because i hadnt seen anything and me and tweet were discussing it. Put a nominations thread up so people can send you noms of each category.

I'd encourage people to nominate themselves for stuff too and then you either accept the nom or not, just because often you remember your own best games better than others so makes it easier!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah given the nature of the game and some being stats based i think its inevitable to have some self votes. havent posted anything because xmas mafia counts and still going :jade

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
once final standings are updated after the game tho, ill post it

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
yeah given the nature of the game and some being stats based i think its inevitable to have some self votes. havent posted anything because xmas mafia counts and still going :jade
Fair. Adding those will be easy tho if needed as it'll be fresh in memory but if u wanna wait to get some noms that's fine too just wanted to make sure we had something cooking

Reactions: Canadian Dragon