Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
--- [Tsukuyomi] - This is Itachi's most powerful Genjutsu and it only works on players who have flavor-claimed. During the day, Itachi may target a claimed player and give them an awful 3-day experience. On the first day, Itachi may control the player's vote, telling them who to vote whenever he wishes. On the second day, the player will be post-silenced. On the third day, the player will have to speak in Pig Latin. On each night in-between these days, the target's abilities will have the opposite effect of they were meant to do. There is no limit to how many people he can place under Tsukuyomi. This bypasses genjutsu immunity.

---------

One of the abilities of mafia.
Claiming gets punishment.

1 of 6 mafia

[Active - Sharingan Genjutsu] - During the night, Itachi may trap a player under a genjutsu by locking eyes with them using his sharingan. The player will be role-blocked for that night. Additionally, any investigation results on them will be tampered with.
--- [Izanami] - Using one of his clan's unique genjutsu's, at night Itachi may entrap a player in an illusory loop. He may redirect their action to a different target. [3-shots]
--- [Tsukuyomi] -
This is Itachi's most powerful Genjutsu and it only works on players who have flavor-claimed. During the day, Itachi may target a claimed player and give them an awful 3-day experience. On the first day, Itachi may control the player's vote, telling them who to vote whenever he wishes. On the second day, the player will be post-silenced. On the third day, the player will have to speak in Pig Latin. On each night in-between these days, the target's abilities will have the opposite effect of they were meant to do. There is no limit to how many people he can place under Tsukuyomi. This bypasses genjutsu immunity.

[Tsukuyomi] cannot be destroyed.

[Active - Amaterasu] - It is said that this black fire can burn for 7 straight days and can burn even water and fire. Itachi may summon this fire at a target to have their passive abilities disabled for 2 cycles. They will be told that they were burned by Amaterasu.

[Active - Susano'o] - During the day, Itachi may unleash his Susano'o, allowing him to use the following sub-abilities the next night. Since this technique takes away immense amounts of chakra, Itachi will sacrifice his vote power that day phase.
--- [Sword of Totsuka] - This ethereal weapon can seal anything that it strikes into a sake jar, trapping them in a genjutsu. His target will be role-crushed.
--- [Yata Mirror] - Activating this shield that is said to possess all nature transformations, Itachi may protect himself from all negative actions during that night. [2-shots]
--- [Yasaka Magatama] -
Launching several chakra shurikens at his target, Itachi will kill the target, bypassing protections. Can only be used alongside the faction kill. [1-shot]

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
you should be modkilled in that game for talking about it here

Reactions: RetepAdam.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
you should be modkilled in that game for talking about it here

nah,
this role flipped already.
It is public.

good stuff tho.
We should think about adding mechanics like those to prevent claim fests.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Has anyone done a Die Hard-themed game? I feel like someone did back on [redacted]. Am I just making things up again, Arnold?

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Has anyone done a Die Hard-themed game? I feel like someone did back on [redacted]. Am I just making things up again, Arnold?

Nah, that sounds dope homie.

Did you host the Buffyverse game? I think that was one of my all-time favourite games.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
John McClane or I rep out :side:

3b916812e579740355d22982547c9754.gif

Ace

Reaction score
Who is next? TFW?

Alco

Reaction score
I'm not yet fully ready with my game, so if anyone is fully ready they can go ahead of me.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Red Dead Universe can be considered shelved for the foreseeable future. I could have it written by tomorrow, but my schedule would make it barely possible to play games, let alone host one. I'll stay on the list but not even close to being ready.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Red Dead Universe can be considered shelved for the foreseeable future. I could have it written by tomorrow, but my schedule would make it barely possible to play games, let alone host one. I'll stay on the list but not even close to being ready.

Lethal, if you ever need an extra hand to do vote counts, write-ups whatever. Don't hesitate to PM me. I know you struggle playing at times with being busy, that sucks. I need to take some game breaks and I'd be happy to help where I can, if you ever needed it.

Might help take some of the load off hosting.

We are in different timezones as well.

Reactions: Lethal

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
where can i read the past games? or are they removed forever?