• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mafia General Discussion

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
The responses to this suggestion has been great, I appreciate everyone that has chimed in. I'll probably leave this idea in the backburner for now based on the feedback.

Unless somebody else wants to take it upon themselves to try it, not sure if I'm the right choice to host it.

From what I'm gathering, night posting is kinda needed for this section and is a staple for us, so it might just make it harder for some people to play removing it entirely. I don't want people to feel even more put off from playing. I will keep hammering home that I think people should look in to set-ups between 13-15 players. Just so they fill easier and probably a lot more simple for hosts to keep track of.

My latest one I finished writing up is 16 players, and I'm going to adjust that when I host another set-up to suit a much more smaller playerlist.

Eh,
Sign me up for it then.
I'll run it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
@T-Pein™ I suggest keeping your game to 18 players max

Also as said in the host thread, it will need to be checked over by a more experienced host from our site. Once the game is written, post in the host thread and someone will take a look

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Yes 18 seems good.
I am in an 18 player one rn.

Stats.

18 players
day 1,
93 pages,
2k posts
24 hours

Screenshot_20210430-084150_Chrome.jpg