• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mafia General Discussion

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
the problem Smark. is that if anyone disagree with you - you go nuclear at them.
Disagree with what? When I was playing a game and didn’t moderate it? Yeah, that’s trash.

And it’s been months. I have the right to eventually say I’m sick of hearing it. I don’t want to relive a game Barry poorly moderated for the rest of my life.

Kross Rhodes

they did want to ban me yes. that was the past. you keep saying leave thing in the past, but you bring it up when it suits you. and want it forgotten when its not.
Because it’s weird how much you’re riding for them when you accuse me of doing the same to Jeff.

The reason is because you’re at odds with Jeff. If that wasn’t the case, things would be different. I promise you.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
i mean if im being painted in a bad picture, by the person who modded the game poorly. then whatever. Barry taking an exception to what Im saying, is wholly ironic. im actually more annoyed at Barry. I was just frustrated with Jeff - i actually like Jeff, thats why its more of a difficult situation. I couldn't give a fuck about Barry and his selective policies

Kross Rhodes

Juice, am I supposed to be a doormat? Is my position as owner to allow people to constantly talk shit to me and about me in daily basis for months and have no response to it whatsoever?

This has been going on for years, even. I’ve seen so much shit flung at me that I just let go. At a certain point when can I say I’m done with it?

Kross Rhodes

i mean if im being painted in a bad picture, by the person who modded the game poorly. then whatever. Barry taking an exception to what Im saying, is wholly ironic. im actually more annoyed at Barry. I was just frustrated with Jeff - i actually like Jeff, thats why its more of a difficult situation. I couldn't give a fuck about Barry and his selective policies
Barry modded that game quite poorly. I assure you no one is painting you in a bad light because of it.

This is what I’ve been trying to get for months. For people to actually address it and Barry head on. I’ve been the one stuck in the middle.

And if you like Jeff, please talk to him because it’s quite confusing how close you two clearly were before and now you’re such at odds. It’s sad.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Juice, am I supposed to be a doormat? Is my position as owner to allow people to constantly talk shit to me and about me in daily basis for months and have no response to it whatsoever?

This has been going on for years, even. I’ve seen so much shit flung at me that I just let go. At a certain point when can I say I’m done with it?

then just ban people you don't like and make the changes you want.

but don't be surprised when some people are bewildered when some people get one pass and others dont

Kross Rhodes

then just ban people you don't like and make the changes you want.

but don't be surprised when some people are bewildered when some people get one pass and others dont
Why would it be better to ban people rather than ask them to take responsibility for their choices? If you want to go, go. Just don’t come back to tell me you’re leaving again.

No one gets a pass. You keep making this baseless claim.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Barry - you really shouldn't be modding a section or even running mafia games, if you don't even attempt to peace keep and solve problems. Honestly, I don't trust you. I disagree with other people. But I don't trust you at all.