Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Def think my game should be canon you may not like my roles but it was still a game that no one cheated in and got to play through
Nobody cheated except the guy posting for multiple phases after his death calling me scum :mj4

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also the host ending phases in less than an hour despite someone not online having RBs left :mj4

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
That was a fucking chore. The host having nearly 120 posts in the game and trolling the players, wow.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I didn’t mind the shorter night phases, but yeah that one hour night phase was a killer. I was actually about to post that we can’t let Poyser get to the final three.

No way does scum let Poyser get to day 9 or whatever.

:heston

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Ah shoot, just now realized I didn't use my role the night I died. Sorry town. Was doing shrooms last weekend so I was very much preoccupied! Wonderful experience though, 10/10 would recommend. :)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ah shoot, just now realized I didn't use my role the night I died. Sorry town. Was doing shrooms last weekend so I was very much preoccupied! Wonderful experience though, 10/10 would recommend. :)
Who would you have given the gun to?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Who would you have given the gun to?
Not sure! Would be difficult to say who I honestly would have picked now as I already know for sure who the scum were. Probably you. :mj4

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

microdosing or full on trip?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
microdosing or full on trip?
Went all in on it and have no regrets. :) It was intense and turned my world upside down but was so very worth it. Though at one point my apartment had multiple helicopters hovering overhead. Could've done without that part! Felt like the whole world was about to crash down on top of me.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and RDK

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Went all in on it and have no regrets. :) It was intense and turned my world upside down but was so very worth it. Though at one point my apartment had multiple helicopters hovering overhead. Could've done without that part! Felt like the whole world was about to crash down on top of me.

Damn so you took a couple of Gs at least lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sounds fun though, can't say I have the mental fortitude anymore to do it anymore, but I can relate!

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hi everyone!

After a lot of discussion lately, we as a community have decided to make some rule changes to the section. We feel that some games/threads often devolved into flame wars, and that the section as whole can be sometimes viewed as toxic. Going forward, we all feel it’s better for the section as whole to put in a stronger flaming policy. While we understand this can be a big change to some, as a certain style of play was adapted in the past, we really do feel that this is for the long-term best.

I myself have made some efforts towards achieving a healthier play group and will continue to do so. We have also gotten a lot of positive feedback in the discord discussing these changes in attitude, and it does appear everyone is on board to continue growing the section in a positive way. So, thank you for everyone for being open and honest when discussing it.

From now on, we will not tolerate personal flaming. There really is no reason for personal attacks that are not game related, regardless how heated the game gets. If you are too angry and want to resort to personal insults, I strongly suggest taking 10 minutes away from the screen. Obviously, games will still have bite, and anger/arguments that are game related are encouraged. But we can obviously do this without insulting each other. If we are to grow the section, we do need to all try together!

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Chris