Mafia Championships Rep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it, they have stricter rules than us and being an asshole negatively effects your chances of qualifying (as I found out the hard way in 2018 when I was far and away the best player in the game and didnt even finish top 5 in the voting for my semi final lol) so most people aren't. I mean most people are nicer than us anyway but yeah :beckylol

I remember when we sent Fitz over haha a long time ago, I do miss playing with him though. They didn't just get him at all, it was really funny to spectate. We had played with him a lot.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I remember when we sent Fitz over haha a long time ago, I do miss playing with him though. They didn't just get him at all, it was really funny to spectate. We had played with him a lot.
I went over in 2017 when I was green as fuck and got made a meme, some dude tunnelled me for like 3 fucking days and then finally gets me lynched and goes "BOOM BYE SCUM" when he hammered me, obv I was town lmao. Someone made a gif of someone missing a basketball shot with those words and everyone loved it. Came back in 2018 and posted "BOOM BYE TOWN" when I hammered the final townie in lylo :garrett

Dat redemption arc :proud

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I went over in 2017 when I was green as fuck and got made a meme, some dude tunnelled me for like 3 fucking days and then finally gets me lynched and goes "BOOM BYE SCUM" when he hammered me, obv I was town lmao. Someone made a gif of someone missing a basketball shot with those words and everyone loved it. Came back in 2018 and posted "BOOM BYE TOWN" when I hammered the final townie in lylo :garrett

Dat redemption arc :proud

I think I'd probably do alright tbf, I have a pretty respectful playstyle but I have a bad habit of not trusting my reads a lot and placing doubt all over them in the thread. Oh, and I'm generally just not that great at finding scum. Even last game when I was sure Blaine was scum after the JOAT claim, I still wanted to think he was town lol

Knowing my luck, I'd draw scum over there tho, uh oh :lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think I'd probably do alright tbf, I have a pretty respectful playstyle but I have a bad habit of not trusting my reads a lot and placing doubt all over them in the thread. Oh, and I'm generally just not that great at finding scum. Even last game when I was sure Blaine was scum after the JOAT claim, I still wanted to think he was town lol

Knowing my luck, I'd draw scum over there tho, uh oh :lol
tbf being scum in the champs is pretty easier, scum win the majority of the games, think in 2019 there was 2 town wins in the quals (10 games) and last year it was the same. Nobody is really familiar with each other so making reads can be pretty damn hard and if you've got an active scum game it's fairly easy

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
tbf being scum in the champs is pretty easier, scum win the majority of the games, think in 2019 there was 2 town wins in the quals (10 games) and last year it was the same. Nobody is really familiar with each other so making reads can be pretty damn hard and if you've got an active scum game it's fairly easy

Ah true, that makes a lot of sense actually. I probably have got so nervous in the past with you guys because you know little tells about me as scum. Much harder to do that when you have no reference at all.

The older Mafia Championship games worth reading through? I have been lurking it just now, and I enjoy reading games when I'm bored. I'd like to look at your performances lol I've been reading old ass WF games before they likely remove the archive one day.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember the scum game I was in. I think it was season 5 (it'll be the games made in 2018) and I wanna say like game 4?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
and then wildcard game 1 that year too i think

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember the scum game I was in. I think it was season 5 (it'll be the games made in 2018) and I wanna say like game 4?

Yeah, I'm looking at 2018 Game 1 right now. First one is called Luigi's Mansion, your name is in the list. I'll give it a read later tonight

Reactions: Poyser

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
We sent 2 people that year, the other was me! I phoned it in, couldn't be bothered because I didn't know anyone lol

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'd go but I seriously don't see it holding my attention. Hmm, Odo or Magic...tough call. I'm sure either would do very well!

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Lets goooooo.
down to represent WS
20210415_232103.png

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I say we pick randomly from a list of volunteers! That'd be fun, potentially funny, and most honestly illustrate the level of investment we have in the entire ordeal.