Madeleine McCann

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The Government just gave police £154,000 to extend the search for Madeleine McCann

......154,000. They cut money for Hospitals, Schools, Councils but they have enough money for a girl who was kidnapped nearly 11 years ago. Screw the families that also have missing kids. There's no media attention for them but Madeleine? All of the money in the world for the case that has had zero leads. Hell, the family could probably afford that after all of the "fundraising" and the book sales they do!

Anyway what's your view on this? Because as soon as I saw this news, I had to create a thread and rant. XD

Reactions: Death Walker

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah this ain't right. I get it, the family is hurting and it is a horrible thing to go through but it isn't fair to anyone else who's child went missing.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yeah this ain't right. I get it, the family is hurting and it is a horrible thing to go through but it isn't fair to anyone else who's child went missing.
I did some research and the government have literally spent over a million pounds on this one case. I repeat, over a million freaking pounds!

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dont think ANY Parent would "plan" for their child getting kidnapped.
-
Whats soo special about this girl anyways? No offense to them but She's no diffrent than the other 300 or so kids that went missing in that same year.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I did some research and the government have literally spent over a million pounds on this one case. I repeat, over a million freaking pounds!

I don't get it... Like what makes her that special to the government?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
No idea. She's no different to the many other kids that are missing.
Then I don't get this one bit. It is like a slap in the face to anyone else over there who has ever had a child go missing.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Its safe to say that after 10 yrs of searching, Throw in the towel and Move on in life. Harsh, I know. But if she should ever show up again then So be it. If not, Sadly accept the fact that she's probably gone and will never come back.
Sure, I would do anything if I were a parent to try and find my child. But if say 2-3 yrs goes by and I heard nothing more, I would do my best to move on in my life...

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I dont think ANY Parent would "plan" for their child getting kidnapped.
-
Whats soo special about this girl anyways? No offense to them but She's no diffrent than the other 300 or so kids that went missing in that same year.
There are parents like this, there are parents who abuse, rape their kids which saddens me about this world. This family did this for money, they even made a book about it just to add more dollar to their banks.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Because it's been on the news for years, there thought is if they find the girl they get all the recognition
I know that, but at the end of the day, the parents are just fame hungry at this point and it's sickening.

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Its safe to say that after 10 yrs of searching, Throw in the towel and Move on in life. Harsh, I know. But if she should ever show up again then So be it. If not, Sadly accept the fact that she's probably gone and will never come back.
Sure, I would do anything if I were a parent to try and find my child. But if say 2-3 yrs goes by and I heard nothing more, I would do my best to move on in my life...
It's not the point, if I was a parent I'd continue searching and searching until I find out news. The point is they've planned this and got fame out of it and also money and still continuing the campaign for their own wealth

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's not the point, if I was a parent I'd continue searching and searching until I find out news. The point is they've planned this and got fame out of it and also money and still continuing the campaign for their own wealth

Perhaps I should've worded my comment better... Im ok with u disagreeing. Everyone has their own opinions. Im not A Parent, But if I was, Then perhaps the circumstances would change in the searching of a child.