Macon X

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Yeah, Randall's a good member when he wants to be...so I hope he comes back...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

considering your activity as super moderator... why not? :laugh:

:roflmao:

I was thinking the same thing.

Anyway, of course Mike is going to be curious. It's natural for people to want to know everything. So just chill man, it's just human instinct. Sand in your vagina much?

Dre

Reaction score
He should come back, but idk if the Mods or Admins will let him come back.

Beer

Why was he banned?

Lolz. Macon Y, do you know Macon X. Do you know him aswell X-Nocam?

Beer

Says the person who poses....

But yea, Macon that is lame. You could have come back in a couple of weeks but you wnt and did this. No doubt the ban will be longer now.

MikeRaw

Ok, I can see why he was banned now, lmao.
Last night I thought it would be a good idea if he came back, but now, after his like 5 alt accounts, I can see why he won't be coming back :p

BTW, Lennie, Im not riding his dick, cause he isn't/wasn't (at least when I made this thread) even here to know about it, unless he can see threads when he's banned (which he can't). And I don't want him mod or anything.

MikeRaw

Oh, and to "The Game":
The only reason I have to keep asking about who is banned, who was banned, etc, is because usually when they happen, Im not online... So I get back, and everyone else already knows about it, and I wasn't on to know, so I ask to find out. Other people do the same, when they aren't on to see a ban, but instead, they usually ask in a chatbox if a bunch of people are there. But ya,. it's cause Im not on at the time of bannage.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
That's the exact reason he was banned. His original infraction was for something questionable. Which is why all of you are up his ass saying "Free Macon" and shit. It's what happened after that that got him banned for a while. Instead of saying "I disagree with that infraction, I'll PM an admin and explain that I think it's unfair, and see what they say," he decides to go on a crusade to embarrass WS. Had he not done that, the infraction probably would have been reversed. So he is only banned for 2 weeks.

Those other accounts are Dylan.

Wrestling Station

^I still dont have any problems with Macon X. He is ok in my books. But what do we have here? Dylan? :laugh: you are digging your own grave kid.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah everyone chill those accounts werent Randall....he aint that fuckn stupid....Dylan on the other hand...lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This reminds me of something *thinks* oh yeah lol...

Anyway this time I am not really gonna make a fuss to unban the dude....I mean what he did at first was bad but maybe a week...two weeks tops but then he made more names during his ban and not just one but two...so I say maybe alot longer then a week or two...month or two tops for what he did..