Macho Man To Pass Torch To Black Machismo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Black Machismo, future TNA World Champ.... can't wait.

He's about to get the push of a life time. He can't beat these Legends because Hogan and Mach haven't shown him the ropes yet.

But the stars have alligned, the best wrestler on the planet Hulk Hogan has joined TNA, and it's a new age DUDES.

Brother brother brother brother brother.....

Hogan's gonna make Machismo legit, the way that Sting made AJ legit, and so on and so forth. The torch will be passed... and Black Machismo will drop the elbow for TITLE VICTORY!

The Rated R CMStar

If by legit you mean holding on for what was rightfully AJ's spotlight for 3 years, then lose to him only to have AJ return the spotlight in Sting's promo, then yeah, I am sure that COULD happen.

Then again, the notion that Jay Lethal will go from losing to Tatanka and defeat Hulk Hogan is quite frankly moronic.

...and such is the notion of Randy Savage working with Hulk Hogan

Reaction score
Wow someone's vagina is sandy this evening. Did someone not get their afternoon cookie and nap? Sweeepy baaaby.

Reaction score
If by legit you mean holding on for what was rightfully AJ's spotlight for 3 years, then lose to him only to have AJ return the spotlight in Sting's promo, then yeah, I am sure that COULD happen.

Then again, the notion that Jay Lethal will go from losing to Tatanka and defeat Hulk Hogan is quite frankly moronic.

...and such is the notion of Randy Savage working with Hulk Hogan

Okay now, I know you're simple so I'll explain this slooowly.

Wrestling is... SCRIPTED. Wins and losses, don't mean a whole lot... it's the story involved.

Standing in the ring for 5 minutes with Hogan will wipe away any losses to Tatanka.

And who the fuck are you to doubt Tatanka? Are you some kind of wrestler? Can you even carry his bags? I doubt it.

The Rated R CMStar

Wrestling is... SCRIPTED. Wins and losses, don't mean a whole lot... it's the story involved.

And the story coming into their supposed match would be a guy who was defeated by inferior guys (talking kayfabe) would have defeated the mighty Hulkster. Sure.

I might go on forward and continue to debate with you in serious fashion but you are either an alt accound, or an idiot, or both. So have a good one.

Reaction score
You know you love me you Welsh teddy bear.

I never said that Hogan was gonna lose to Machismo. I said he'd teach him the ropes and make him a bad-ass.

The Rated R CMStar

Hogan's gonna make Machismo legit, the way that Sting made AJ legit, and so on and so forth. The torch will be passed... and Black Machismo will drop the elbow for TITLE VICTORY!

Oh I get it now. Hulk will make Jay Lethal such a badass by just being in the ring with him, will defeat him and then he'll let Jay Lethal defeat AJ for t belt.

Reaction score
Hahaha, damn I just realized I was talking to a 16 year old. Why am I arguing with you? You're still figuring out how to kiss a girl. Get me someone who's actually graduated college and was alive when Hogan was active.

The Rated R CMStar

The single fact that you couldnt make your point with a 16 year old speaks volumes about you.

noumenon

I'm 24 and don't understand his point either, so age is moot here.

If he's suggesting Lethal should go over AJ for the title... yeah... just what we need. A rehashed Macho Man gimmick carrying a company about to go head to head with WWE.

Reaction score
24 I can deal with.

I was saying that Machismo will become a star, that's all I've been saying.

I thought you guys jerked off over ROH stars so this should be a good thing for you.

Benaud

Reaction score
I feel that Lethal definitely has the potential to become a star. In fact, I thought it would have happened sooner. He beat Angle cleanly for the X Division Title a couple years back and was the mainstay in it for a few months. Unfortunately TNA just lost interest. I would like to see them do something with Lethal.

Reaction score
Benaud, you are awesome. Let's talk more wrestling. You know what you're talking about. I think most people here talk a ton of shit on a product they don't even watch themselves.

Yes Machismo had a huge win on Angle, but I feel the time wasn't right just then. I think his time is coming though.

He's a young guy, he's got plenty of time to reach the top.