Machete Trailer - Starring Danny Trejo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DENNIN

Reaction score
dude i love Danny Trejo he's such a great character actor & its about time he gets to shine

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Holy shit!! Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez :jerk:, Steven Segal, Jessica Alba, that's enough for me to watch the movie.

Funny that was Trejo name in the Spy Kids movies. And they have Uncle Felix from Spy Kids on this too.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
As fitting a movie is to as actor, as it can get. I don't see how Trejo could be other than flawless. I'm not just a fan of Rodriguez, I'm an admirer. Like Tarantino, he only made the type of films - that only he can made that good.

Reaction score
The trailer is down. Might want to find a replacement.

I remember seeing the original trailer in Grindhouse and liking it. I'd consider spending matinee money to see Machete.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Ever since I saw Planet Terror I've wanted to see this movie and new we get a real trailer. I can't wait for this to be released.

Reaction score
The trailer is down. Might want to find a replacement.

I remember seeing the original trailer in Grindhouse and liking it. I'd consider spending matinee money to see Machete.

+1 for me too. I remembered watching those faux trailers and laughing my ass off.

"Somebody just fucked with the wrong Mexican" :lol: