M̵̈́͊ÿ̴́̚ ̷̄̂C̵̀̋h̴͒͠a̷̾̅p̵̲̀t̷̂͘e̷̎͝r̵̄̄ ̴̈́͗

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
M̵̈́͊ÿ̴́̚ ̷̄̂C̵̀̋h̴͒͠a̷̾̅p̵̲̀t̷̂͘e̷̎͝r̵̄̄ ̴̈́͗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thud

Thud

Thud

Goes the sound of high heels on a wooden floor as we see Princess Nova walking the halls of The Residence, wearing an expected dress, this one a sparkling yellow. She holds a cosmopolitan in her hands as she heads down the hallway, talking to herself.

“I suppose it is best to check on Keres before I head back downstairs.” She grins. “Such an amazing responsibility, taking care of such a sweet little girl. But I need some time to relax before we have our match in a few days, so I’ll just check up, see if she is doing alright, and back downstairs so I can work on my art.”

Turning down the hallway, we see a white door with Sunflower decals all over it. Written on the door, crudely in yellow crayon, is “KERES”. Princess Nova gently knocks before opening the door and peaking in. The room is mostly dark aside from the faint light from a night-light shaped like a flower on the floor, showing a couple of dolls on the ground. There is one with silver hair, and a plain dress, and another of a princess with long black hair. Nova shakes her head and picks up the two toys whispering to herself.

“Little missy, how many times do I have to tell you to pick up your toys before bed?” And she puts them on top of the toy chest and leaves her drink on there for a moment. Looking over to Keres’ bed, Princess Nova looks and…

There is no Keres. Just a teddy bear.
“K-Keres?” Princess Nova blinks and turns on the light of the bedroom to look around. The walls of Keres’ bedroom are yellow in color and are adorned with stereotypical wall stickers. Smiley faces, butterflies, birds and small woodland critters play around on the walls. Although childlike, the eyes of these stickers feel uncomfortable, almost like they’re watching you. The furniture in the room is very plain; all being white and nondescript.

Princess Nova looks everywhere in the room, but Keres is nowhere to be seen and she begins to panic.
“No, no. This is impossible. We put her to bed over an hour ago. Where can she be?” Nova looks under the bed with no luck again and she looks up…

To see she isn’t in the room anymore.

Princess Nova stands, cold, in what appears to be snow. Upon closer inspection, now reaching down to touch the ground, she realizes this is not snow, instead it is ash, which dirties her hand as she rubs it.

“Uhhg,” Princess Nova looks in disgust, “This is…” and she coughs from the ash, closing her eyes and wincing. “This is such a mess…”

Opening her eyes again, the scenery has changed into a more jarring environment. In the middle of the room is Nova, all around her however, are paintings. Literally every inch of this room is a different painting. Each painting contains a different version of Nova herself, most of which she’s never experienced. The one that catches her eye is a painting of her cat…sleeping atop a grave with a scratched out headstone. She blinks and feels a chill down her spine.

“N-No. T-This isn’t real. Okay, Keres. Funny joke, hahaha…”
She says, rather unnervingly.

The wall then suddenly begins to crack. Small bits of the wall slowly begin to fall along with the paintings until the one in front of Princess Nova falls down towards her she flinches and covers her face as-

She is left unharmed. The air from the energy of the falling painting washes over her body. Uncovering her face and rising from a knee, Nova’s fear becomes a feeling of…well, the environment itself gives off a void of feeling. The area looks akin to what one would imagine an “in-between” place of the beyond might appear like. She stares forward, gazing upon white nothingness, save for three birds. A crow, a dove…and a canary. She tries to walk towards them, but the canary sings and stops her in her tracks.

Princess Nova blinks, still unnerved by the whole experience, but hearing the song of the canary sends a wave of relaxation through her. She cracks a small grin and kneels down near the bird.

“Well, aren’t you cute?” She smiles. “At least I have a little company here…”

Blinking a few times, the image in front of her rapidly changes each time. The canary goes from violently pecking the crow, to mangling the dove…and then fluttering at Nova.

Princess Nova flinches, screaming as she sees the normally peaceful bird sharpening its talons…

Only to not be met with pain, instead, she is met with pressure. The pressure of holding her breath as she opens her eyes and realizes she is lying down in a small body of water, which is barely covering her face. Nova doesn’t speak, but the feeling of relief shows on her face as she floats.

“Come…” A voice echoes through what can only be described as a beautiful marsh where fairies might dwell. Large trees, clean and crystal clear water, sounds of birds and light rain are all around her.

Slowly moving to her feet, Princess Nova stands in the water and looks around the peaceful scenery. She looks and hears the voice again.

“Come…” It echoes again, with Princess Nova being able to pick up the general direction and slowly moving towards it. Her feet, no longer in heels, splash in the water with each step.

Walking to a narrow space lined with trees, she can hear a voice echo once again.
“I hear you…” as she goes through two large, very old, yellow-leaved trees. Before her, facing away, is Keres as a young adult. She sits in the middle of a circular clearing, unmoving and unresponsive as the canary from earlier lands atop her head.

Walking towards her, cautiously, Princess Nova holds her hands together, speaking softly to her, she says,
“Keres?” but she doesn’t respond.

“Keres, stop this! It isn’t funny!” And Nova approaches, before stopping as if she has run into an invisible wall. She nearly falls down but gets back to her feet and looks confused.

“Soon…” The voice echoes, obviously coming from Keres, but she remained unmoved as the words were uttered, as if she hadn’t physically spoken. “Wake up…” And as soon as those words are spoken, Nova swiftly sinks into the water and her world goes black as she is submerged.

Nova wakes up at the foot of Keres’ bed, completely dry, as she was before. Lying in the bed, clutching a teddy bear, is Keres, perfectly happy, sleeping soundly. Nova breathes a sigh of relief, but then looks to the side.
“W-What was all that?”

Walking over to the side of the bed, Nova leans in and whispers.
“Now Keres, next time if you want to play, let me know.” and she gives a small grin before gently kissing her on her forehead. “Goodnight, love you.” Then she walks back to grab her drink and leaves the room, closing the door gently.

On the outside, Nova leans on the door and takes a sip of her drink.
“After all that, maybe I should just head to bed too, that was exhausting.”

Turning down the hall, Nova walks along as the scene fades away.