LWE - Lewbs Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Backdrop

Wrestlemania 29 has just passed as normal. All results are as real show and champions are as they are. Lets run down.

WWE Champion: John Cena (0 days)
World Heavyweight Champion: Alberto Del Rio (89 days)
Intercontinental Champion: The Miz (0 days)
United States Champion : Antonio Cesaro (231 days)
Tag Team Champions: Team Hell No! (203 days)
Divas Champion: Kaitlyn (87 Days)

Money in the Bank briefcase holder - Dolph Ziggler

The Raw Five-Point Preview

20121228_raw_rock_large2_l.0_standard_352.0.jpg

The Rock immediately announced at the Wrestlemania after-show that he is invoking his rematch clause for the WWE Championship against John Cena, just twenty-four hours after losing the belt. He's not only claiming, he's guarant-damn-teeing that this rubber match between the two will show that The Most Electrifying Man in sports entertainment will once again be... Champion.

fcab5f1cedda398a7212464e43a65b85.jpg

The Shield picked off three of the top superstars in the WWE last night as Sheamus, Randy Orton and the Big Show fell short to their impressive team work. They have been granted one request no questions asked for their efforts - What are they going to pick?

0.jpg

Paul Heyman perhaps had the worst night of his career last night, with both of his clients taking losses at the grandest stage of them all. So whats next for CM Punk, and indeed Brock Lesnar. Tune in and find out!

RAW_Jericho_Fandango_PRE_LIGHT_L.jpg

It's fair to say that Jericho was left seeing stars, after debutant Fandango handed Y2J a Wrestlemania loss that will leave the sourest of tastes. Jericho has not only demanded a rematch but he has sworn if Fandango can dance his way to another victory, The ayatollah or rock and rollah, will take his final bow.

WM29_Photo_055_original.jpg

Ryback may not have gained the victory in his first Wrestlemania match, but he gained the moral win over a Mark Henry that bit off more than he could chew. But Ryback is hungry for more... Is the WWE championship next in his sights???

Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It has taken me a couple of weeks but I am catching up on all those that have posted BTBs. I like that you have gone for the tried and tested method of using the current champion set up and then branching out from there. Hopefully we will see a follow up to this.