LVE New Gig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
First War

Okay I challenge anyone. We need:

3 Judges
1 Opponent

Rules:

Any size
Wrestling theme
With a .GIF
With a background

Markz

Reaction score
Okay. Two more and an opponent needed.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I Accept Your Challenge On Great One. Do I Post My Entry Here? When Is The Deadline?

Markz

Reaction score
Yea, post it here by Tuesday. One more judge needed.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Here is my entry. I expect yours soon.

mariabattle2007vw2.gif

Markz

Reaction score
Yea I'll do mine tommorow, it's too late right now!

KassidyX

Reaction score
Both nicely done

Mark: Overall good design, some nice effects and good psds but a lil plain and the video could have been blended in a lil better a better border and the Font needs to be changed big time. 7.5/10

Snackz: Although i hate the girl you did a great job, love the color and its kept nicely throughout the whole sig and matches that of her coat. PSDs in the back are perfectly blended in and the font is perfect. not much more to say but maybe a better border for the vid but overall nothing wrong. 9.5/10

Reaction score
Mark:Simple coloured background But nice PSD's and Gif altho its a little bad quality i give 8/10

Snackz:Nice background colour suits the sig and nice Focus and off focus Psd's with gif but dont like the grid personaly 9/10

NooDLE

Reaction score
Snackz: I love the background, the two pics are blended in well, and the color suits it. I also like the main pic and the effects used on it. The text is good too. Maybe blend in the gif. but it still looks good either way.

Mark: The background looks good. The two main pics are chosen well, but Im not really liking the effects on them. The text needs work. I like the gif used and the glow around it is cool, but once again, it could of been blended in.

Overall, my vote goes to Snackz. Nice work both of you.