Lurkers...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
This has been bothering me for some time. I am on the home page and I see '9 people browsing' the Raw forum or '12 people browsing' the General WWE forum and I'll be like "OH WOW! There sure are a lot of members actively browsing right now, looks like I'm gonna be busy with replies!"

Then I get there and discover that 9 out of the 12 people browsing were guests. It's kinda feels like buying 100 lotto tickets and still losing... or hoping to get paired up with a hot girl for a class project, only to get stuck with that one fat kid who eats his boogers.

There's too many anonymous lurkers. They should come and join the party instead of being voyeurs. (Hoping some of them will see this)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Everyone who signed up here mostly lurked for a couple of weeks. We get a lot of lurkers, most forums do but wrestling ones do in particular, I used to myself on many others. It's easier to just read the news and discussions than to sign up and contribute yourself, if the discussions/news etc are good enough, they sign up. Some of our best members were lurkers for ages. Big Hoss Rambler in his first 3-4 weeks was a member who didn't post once, now look. Cloud was the same.

I'm just glad our content is good enough to generate lurkers :p

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, I guess I can't relate. I saw this forum, saw that there was an 'introduce yourself' sub forum and didn't waste a minute. I decided whether I would like it or not afterward. :lol:

Reaction score
It's always good to have lurkers/guests especially on a forum like this where we mostly just discuss wrestling/sports. It's not like we're offering game hacks for lurkers to leech and go away which is what all game hacking forums have. It's nice to know that they're reading our discussions and hopefully they register and join us.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
#Heel said:
Well, I guess I can't relate. I saw this forum, saw that there was an 'introduce yourself' sub forum and didn't waste a minute. I decided whether I would like it or not afterward. :lol:

I wish there were more like you, definitely. It is frustrating sometimes if there's a slow day here (a slow day for us is still a very active day for most forums our age though) but you see a lot of guests viewing threads, but I welcome the traffic we get, it drives me to make the forum better.

Edit: That's why Seabs is Staff, he's a motivator.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao, did he call you a non-poster fag?

Keep forgetting you have a very nice UID, 24 :)

Just 4 past seabs.

Oh, I just randomly join new forums to be one of the oldphags. :gusta:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
54f8cd957b96b74291cae9e4fd3e212b.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I was a lurker for a while before I signed up. Just due to the fact I'm a noob on forums and didn't wanna sign up and have nothing to say! :(