Luke Harper vignette

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The vignette below aired on the latest Raw twice, and it provided some back-story for Luke Harper.

Not only did it show some back-story, but it showed Wyatt saying that "he's set Luke Harper free". So hopefully this is hinting towards Harper getting his first singles run. Another thing that Wyatt said in the vignette that it's time he hunts Harper. Wyatt vs. Harper feud? Sign me up. What do you think?

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd be very interested in the singles push that is rumored to be happening, I'd definitely be into a small little Wyatt vs Harper feud.. curious as to where this leaves Rowan though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm all up for Harper vs Wyatt, bay-beh. Both of them are just awesome! I'm kinda indifferent what happens with Rowan, though.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
2 of my current favs against each other? - yes plz

EDIT - Peek-a-boo - You're doomed. Love it

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The vignette below aired on the latest Raw twice, and it provided some back-story for Luke Harper.

Not only did it show some back-story, but it showed Wyatt saying that "he's set Luke Harper free". So hopefully this is hinting towards Harper getting his first singles run. Another thing that Wyatt said in the vignette that it's time he hunts Harper. Wyatt vs. Harper feud? Sign me up. What do you think?

I don't think he said that he's hunting harper. But rather that this time Harper is the hunter, rather than the hunted.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was a bit addled at to what the promo was supposed to mean. Hard to tell if WWE were just providing a small bit of backstory to Harper, or producing some sort of vignette for the Wyatts since they were nowhere to be seen on Raw elsewhere, or if they were hinting at a possible breakup between Harper and Wyatt.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just give me a Harper singles push. Harper vs Sheamus for the US title would be just fantastic.

AmbroseFan920

Jobber
Reaction score
I think harper will be successful for a singles run, Bray will be great too, but I don't think rowan has a future in the company at all.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i really liked the vinaigrette :)

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I just don't want Rowan to be left out. He's another star in a shell at least IMO. Sure Luke outshines him, but every tag team has a shining star while another is left in the shadows.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I just don't want Rowan to be left out. He's another star in a shell at least IMO. Sure Luke outshines him, but every tag team has a shining star while another is left in the shadows.

Rowan is the weak link. He will be left out.

Heyman guy

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm al for it. He's great in the ring and has such a good look as well.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker