LuFisto interview - "clarifies" tweet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
If you ask me the whole thing was completely embarrassing on all parties. Lufisto should have just spoken about her experience on her time there without making stuff up. If she had an issue then she should have asked a concern question and the others should have told her straight up what the issue was. I don't believe in social media drama. I am old school. You say something to me, then we are going to do this face to face in real life. And the ladies I do congrats on them on standing their ground but to me this hurt the company rep by a small percentage. Deleting your twitter account is the smartest thing you can ever do since there are nothing more than trolls and mean people there.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
In my opinion, when all of those other wrestlers started to come out in droves and painted her out as some sort of pariah it wasn’t a good look. I get them looking out for each other and all that but all it once seemed a bit much. Whether what she said is right or wrong doesn’t really matter tbh.

I don’t know, again that’s just how I see it. Anyone else is entitled to view it differently.

So she is allowed to speak but they can't cause others did? Also the only person to insult her was MJF. Can we stop acting like the locker room bullied her cause they didn't? All the abuse came from random twitter trolls. I want to know who actually insulted her other than MJF since people keep saying this but I only saw them supporting the locker room.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
So she is allowed to speak but they can't cause others did? Also the only person to insult her was MJF. Can we stop acting like the locker room bullied her cause they didn't? All the abuse came from random twitter trolls. I want to know who actually insulted her other than MJF since people keep saying this but I only saw them supporting the locker room.
Maybe I’m just looking at wrong. I’m not defending what she said but I’m just concerned about how the woman’s mental health after seeing her response to all of that.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Not going to read through all of this, but can someone not be critical of a person and also what them get help or wish the best for them? Seems like everything now is a line drawn in the sand and you dare not cross it.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Not going to read through all of this, but can someone not be critical of a person and also what them get help or wish the best for them? Seems like everything now is a line drawn in the sand and you dare not cross it.

This pretty much. I don't want her to die or anything but I am critical of what she said. And imo there wasn't anything abusive from the AEW locker room minus MJF. If people want to look for abusive comments, it would be fans not the roster here

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I will say this and add on to it. I do not ever wish and want to hear anyone wishing death on Lufisto for telling us her experience in that locker room. Also there is obvious problems in that woman's division for the past year. For the ones that went out and tweeted on Ruby's defends and AEW. I sure as hell hope they keep that energy up when it comes to their booking and TK needs to be the one to fix the issues or else things will be worst for it.