Lucha Underground x Wrestling Smarks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Need to put on your reading glasses.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Rather than your weeding glasses

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I only have one pair of glasses.

but you caught me, I didn't read any of it, didn't see my picture base, and trolled

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
No selling my joke. The worst.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No selling my joke. The worst.
I wear glasses no matter the activity so you'd have received a smart ass answer regardless :p

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Oh no... I'm getting the Naomi Storyline

:worried

Wonderful show once again, Juice!

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh no... I'm getting the Naomi Storyline

:worried

Wonderful show once again, Juice!
as a casual the worst part of that storyline is that she's irl and kayfabe married to the tag champions, who work for roman, who both heel managers bend to. why the fuck would they be cool with Naomi getting trashed every show by ''management'' lmao

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

The show would begin with the mysterious silver faced Lady who had attacked Dethazon prior to last week’s main-event and been the sole reason for Minarai Bino advancing to the #1 contender’s match. She would be having a conversation with Doomsday in the show’s cold opening in what looked like an abandoned locker-room somewhere in the Temple.

AgiQ6tAkvFNrR8CyMcpuU5974qE487AwANwWfSeSV9aaRdtiKqQjVu66YEX7EI64jo4vhjxIdgAvLTpXuU6jlXU-RDIGi15ZH1AGrB5px0MPueaMTKS8-eid8I7FaIaS0oPo0c9X

Doomsday: Senora, I must thank you for the manner in which you dealt with business last week. Earning El Jefe’s favour is always one best interest, and as promised I am able to present you with a signed contract which officially makes you a member of the Lucha Underground Roster.

The woman makes a coughing sound, before she replies in a very faint Scottish accent.

FljQDH8g1tESWSgwlJ0DcTrikzR8LZ7nzdAYoAK48kO9yUTos7b7U0VJB4rgSAbUyffmZAPtCJBDKS1-jCWw7e_Vies5NW54vXOeSuSw8fp7ci2INu81g_fFHRMTyiB3895yidF4

Reina del Espacio: Well the contract was standard, but I think you might have forgotten about something else. I believe when we came to our agreement, I promised a signing bonus to go along with the contract.

Doomsday: That was on the agreement that Dethazon wouldn’t make it to the ring, which as I am sure you remember didn’t happen because for some reason you decided it would be logical to throw her back into the ring.

Reina del Espacio: The result was the same either way you look at it, but if this is some sort of attempt for you not negate your payment then we are going to have a problem.

Doomsday would chuckle to himself, and it was clear he wasn’t taking Reina as seriously as perhaps she wouldn’t have wanted to have been.

Doomsday: El Jefe decided you’d done enough to earn your contract, but there is no signing bonus because you didn’t fulfil all his expectations. If you want to push this matter further, then you are going to have to speak Hombre del Sur - and honestly that is not going to be in your best interest. Just take the contract and move on, take this as free advice.

Doomsday then exits the locker-room, which leaves Reina del Espacio looking absolutely furious as she punches one of the lockers next to her leaving a massive crumpled dent in the metal door.

+ + + + +

Music starts to play as the opening credits for Lucha Underground begin to blast out.

9dFB3WZjLN-s5TfFYJhLwQk9lFUcGwG0sskYOiuzcvtzlkW1nmhqlDzj8wx8GWeM7H7766936Q45lORwXnhbiuvf_yK13nyO6BpU5wS4ONVaL0Ss2c08Us3eTglz_QbzXNh8Tmc-

Season One - Episode Eight

IMwtc0mzmSiRJ4zm0vJGGUlFryFt9bpE5bQCTgPJXAHa_0CvrfgtYLJTX7sO63HwViLHtNtuU0D8AhtGnLrMKWW6LVGRon0wLEjjlRFSOgTk4U8u4_b-IPWYUc-47ES4i6NNaCyp
ZnqOW2sRBzyqGmPazFK_wreuqOgq3PeJEcs51I5NwNPcm3dsvl6zUuMyDAkolCsy0aN5vtdBkUS7O9tQWJHzjHpvrRfuf9AOTDxySeyuYxiWFa7N3zJDQpXzuXtSqFQRgGMa4VHx

We join Alexa Basura and Chai Guy at the commentary, as the eighth episode of the series officially begins.

CG: Welcome everyone to the Temple, in what is already a massive night this evening as Enigmatico the Clown will take on Minarai Bino in our opening contest this evening - with the winner set to face Four 20 for the right to become the inaugural Lucha Underground Champion.

Alexa Basura: And it has now been confirmed that the match for that championship place will take place this weekend at ‘Weekend Special - Numero Dos” and will be one of many matches that will feature as part of special, with other matches being confirmed during the remainder of tonight show, but without making you wait any longer let us find out who will face Four 20.

+ + + + +

SINGLES MATCH
Rk7zN4KtEpZITdVnETBsZGhZrNdzWfCncFmRZLRj_WRGmRyk69rWgpDrT_lm4edgLD8th6GF3829SkAJsRSYlMW8ZDrjOrpkK4x-OKn-oxT5m9t4MO2fJZsdOgcJ20A-MVQws83q
-SZgSkXnLH7Mm7nV50xmhKdthwwrUkqXkAkXEpBk5WxsfySJG0iBrL1O2DS03q7Y5ylmzEz265XL5VGdX4UHnik49g2VLN7iCkroqIz9-Try50Hg9ow2kCTEUVMmKGGX9NklPsX7

Summary: Both men were skittish at the start of the match, with it being evidently clear neither man was willing to take a risk and cost themselves their shot at the big one. Both men were at home wrestling in the lucha libre style, but where Bino brought speed Enigmatico brought power. Both men would feature in some memorable spots, with Bino’s highlight being him bouncing from the bottom rope and nailing Enigmatico with a Springboard Cutter, whilst Enigmatico would connect with a Hurricanrana transitioned into a Scissors Lock that Minarai Bino would only survive by sheer luck of the heel of their shoe brushing against the bottom rope, that would force a rope break.

The match would come to a conclusion with both men battling on the turnbuckle with Minarai looking as if they were trying to set up the Clown for a Spanish Fly, only for Enigmatico to transition the move mid-flight and instead nail their challenger with the Clown Clash that would be enough to hold Minarai down for the pin-fall and claim the much sought after victory.

Winner: Enigmatico the Clown

+ + + + +

The camera would cut backstage where a furious look Dethazon was standing behind the leader of the ‘Ensemble’ Der Meister. Der Meister would be much calmer in his approach as he would address the camera.

020plrqyOu_joGkJPugp8x5l9aUw5DZImqrOncBhxIefZAPCRp_JlFXtmBdjphkkN8M0VosLFzEy0p_KEy72A0zoRD2lvRAl59D62DESJFqbRK3ahCOjQrXhN83BfYLT7-E28KB0

Der Meister: Last week the first Lady of the Ensemble was a victim of injustice and foul play, and irrespective of who financed the attack - there is only one person that we see as guilty for the crimes and that is the person that acted upon them. Reina de Espacio, we have not crossed paths before - but I wouldn’t have taken you for someone who was likely to make foolish choices. At Weekend Special Numero Dos - The Dethazon is going to have to make a statement even greater than the one she did when she laid waste to Dundee Banks, so don’t confuse what I am saying as a warning. No, this is just confirmation that your death warrant has been signed because this weekend we will have see The Dethazon vs. Reina de Espacio will battle in a Barbed Wire Deathmatch and blood is guaranteed.

Dethazon pushes forward with anger to her, as she shouts into the camera.

gS2gKzZ25b9-S7xOaTEbCEwNLSaGuMrE5k1EFMDAj0npQ42sZfhj3XYHmvehehQFaV_rdd0Ek00tq1-8OmOVd3wQpPjsXmHLnTGTGseq-O2dNAw1S-bK_yOvJnKROFxy7oNWz1jl

Dethazon: HAIL THE ENSEMBLE!

+ + + + +

THREE-ON-ONE HANDICAP TAG MATCH
rA6cRo0WwP_lGECjvoFvYnYOm7LrvENxjG9wEQxzJMF6HL5mV4lELyyjILPaga9Yj9XsTG61DibcK1eKcdyQP28ROv58ie46rPhLvKK0Bnx20mjKoZA9cHUjtI8m01wEWvuIxypc
aDhWa8_0BgXWe8shHLTj-NXCIDUEWzw1zend0Qt4KHEupExbF1rQBU37GfdWgtoYa4jdSGBIiNm5cOgFAW64mugw4gZpQvv0BQh4w46InpqwQNXN8hN1FSO3g3EQRpIGJbVLY5FN
UolfyTsY-eMetA6Ag6LrFaopZ-kB9cnWo1MZmPkA2i8RI7RYgnX_kCQfceUt098dRae3n8Uf_GAVUymxlrUkZ-Gfr2nNVNCqj3U3OShKprIDGCOSVeqawcaMqxvg1ER8TcWc3T_C

vs.
Qxzc5fJJ23gVS8csSMgALwyL8o4qJuVk6YDqklOxsxMqAp9THkBeLlnrdc8QBUVNircNBKOK-XD543DkgXsasUsYC5xP8V1Dnid1Han8u1Wz_BrPwdn9kok3ZIOjVEDQptpEkbj-

Summary: The tale of the tape was one that an onlooking manager Rosa de la Muerte wouldn’t want to remember anytime soon. As is the nature with Lucha Rules tag team matches, tags are not required but rather all that needs to happen is a partner to exit the ring for a swap to be made. However, with Diablo de Queso having eaten a massive Big Boot and Adapto been picked up and directly thrown out of the ring via a massive Chokeslam by Loocha Bear and both men looking unlikely to be returning to the ring anytime soon meaning that Mr. Mafia was the last man standing for Radiación and at this moment in time it didn’t look good for the man with a literal box for a head.

Mr. Mafia would try his best, but a flurry of punches and kicks that looked like they hadn’t even touched the surface. Loocha would let out an almighty roar before grabbing hold of his man and slamming him down to the mat with an Elevated Powerbomb before folding him over for the three count. The victory for the Bear had proven just how much of a threat he was truly was.

Winner: Loocha Bear

+ + + + +

We could cut backstage where Grymm was in a room filled with thousands of candles, and what looked like a pentagram with either red paint or blood that seemed to still be fresh, as some of it was still dripping and sliding down the wall as the mysterious and sinister figure would begin to speak.

DDVAuCnLwAGNqNu6L7WQXrWQG8ZOB24G_Y7lTzyRwjDw7pOh_QRZXc-1x8D7HQUCdiwURGeHDtklbQQLGRQ90hGxf22Z-QS3YbKyOVczzRJift8TR59ovuIPDMB86NPu34OKuwDR

Grymm: The Dark Library has finally opened its door to the public and sent through the portal from the 6th dimension, I have been provided by two of the Dark Lord’s most trusted champions. Juan Oscuro and Gato Explosivo. Two men that will stand with me within the confines of the Dark Library and allow us to prove our fealty to the Dark Lord by becoming the inaugural Kings of Trios. To my left, I present Juan Oscuro himself.

Efo9x_fnJvZ0nnlZAeSu5LPHgn2exBCKviPQ-c4oNsC9TG5m2KCKIKRrPWEqFj_uEYz081VgEyWE-JqXm06hUfcsBJezs5fpS72GJCKeXCGCgZlD1HuOWR2XG_c8S2VkdF_Yv1Wm

Juan Oscuro: All I have lived is darkness. All that I see is darkness. All that I love is darkness. I offer my death and everything that comes before it, as tribute to the Dark Lord.

As Oscuro finishes, from the right side of Grymm a third man appears.

wfu13SaErXYd-vrqpjFQpUf7rAW0C2nfLQ1M5BA-yjc-Fbj_Lt54Npe_TYXi22KqM-qLvVhiKURLCO8-fNSLpeAtvSNkVLkvm5hdIfoMPlLdFiM-JlD3MXXCEofk9V6kB0usnee4

Gato Explosivo: El amor solo se encuentra en la oscuridad, y mi esposa me espera en el abismo! (Love is only found in the dark, and my wife waits for me in the abyss)

The candles in the room all go out, apart from a limited number that illuminate Grymm’s face.

Grymm: Do you wish to step into the Dark Library?

Before the final candles go out, as the room is filled with nothing but darkness.

+ + + + +

SINGLES MATCH
fZ2EeCZYC9r3P0FbWeb2Y372pdcoJmzG2EQJhdQpqS4JAKWgSHR4cDlxy7hUG5R72Ycc4t7eLkImoNaRUf3G1spIURHK4baHbvokOQxWRJk09UB8eWEmlc6qaXOjaIHo88eWaLie
DCOUqTlo6SmjUnxCz0Cb5xv-iTaSIrZywL220VAfJYUviTHsi1p5Wzij8E9x8A5UWBC1E48iFk7umkzxhl0p6gZr-ubCmB5Ep26Lcw771ZJawXqR9cFA3kUg3TV-ZuBx3Jyh6Cm3

Summary: The main event had been built up, after Jeffassnorus had come to Flic de Cirque aide after he had been on the receiving end of a tremendous post match beating from Dundee Banks. Both men would have a battle of strength, desperate to show their opposite numbers that they were the real big deal in the Temple despite recent shortcomings for both of them. Both men would be slamming and pounding the crap out of the other, with the number of noticeable bumps in the match no doubt causing damage to their opposite numbers. Jeffasnorus would look to finish Banks off as he would connect with the Dino Strike (Running Bicycle Knee Strike) but due to his larger lumbering mass, would end up knocking the referee over as he got caught in the crossfire.

Unknown to Jeff, Stangpede had emerged from out of the crowd and was creeping around the ring apron doing his best to not be spotted. Ole Chris would come running out from the back and be about to clamber down the stairs only for a man of assumed Native American origin to come charging forward and nail Ole Chris in the side of the head with a Super Kick! This would allow Stangpedge to clamber up onto the ropes and nail Jeffasnorus with the ‘The Patriot Act’ (Buckshot Spanish Fly) wiping him out, before grabbing hold of Dundee Banks and pulling him on top of Jeff’s body. As the referee would stir, he would crawl over and with the one, two, three would make the count and Dundee would be declared the winner.

Winner: Dundee Banks

+ + + + +

Stangpede would attend Dundee Banks, as the man who had attacked Ole Chris at the top of the stairwell would have a microphone in his hand and got an impromptu promo as the show was coming to an end.

4-GIniK7avw-kZvT_7kKLjkUih44PTVjknFA4QStC6U2yeD1txgsTdjE5vS4mI7xq5VMRYeZ11u5ceoOnGLkfeMjec0tlqb8qJmf-UJk35ZXP_Cf8R4BiqMJ0HYaSJAszpBPLztW

Ezy Dzy: The time of comedy and clowns is over. B-FAM comes to the Temple for one thing and one thing alone. Wins, wins and wins. And anyone that gets in our way, is going to get dragged out to the woodshed and take two the head and one to the chest, heard!

The show would end as the closing credits would begin to play.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
3UaobqmpDAbRsZb7tD8w76GR-E7o90nXtUTe8haclziK3J6qQT1dmHPDPa_1vokaBkUts-mn4LogIek0HE-QzRlbU1t7R0dimUsER3YH_hLcgevgex7j5p2-svIEJN2IUx40btV1

Weekend Special: Numero Dos will be the night in which the inaugural Lucha Underground Champion will be crowned, and will be a two-hour event rather than the regular 45 minute episode. A number of other matches will take place on the card as well as a number of segments that will help develop numerous ongoing storylines.

i0HwitE.png

[Grymm would finally play his hand and inform the Lucha Underground audience on Episode Eight, that the Dark Library was officially open for business. The Dark Lord delivered Gato Explosivo and Juan Oscuro to the Temple, and they will blood themselves in by face off against the Taco Bells in the night's opening contest.]

RBJgfgS.png

[All four men are confirmed to be competing in the King of Trios, Kong Fuji 666 will represent the 'Cábala de Asesinato', Der Meister will lead 'The Ensemble', Diablo de Queso represents 'Radiación', whilst Grymm acts as representative of the Dark Lord as he will guide the 'Dark Library' in the King of Trios 2022. The four men will compete in a Fatal 4-Way Elimination match, with the match winner will end earning their Trio one of the two first round bye in the tournament. It is rumoured that eight teams have been pencilled in, with six more spots still open. One would assume a few more teams would reveal themselves during the Weekend Special.]

0DdXAQB.png

[Loocha Bear has been quite the unstable force as of late and it has been confirmed that El Jefe feels that the Bear needs to be taught a lesson in respect. Doomsday is one of El Jefe's most trusted ring generals and there are some suggestions that Doomsday has more backstage control than Hombre del Sol. If the Bear were to lose, then one would assume he would get back in line - however a victory for Loocha Bear might force El Jefe's hand, and he may have to give in to Bear's demands, which as of late seem to be centered around a shot at the Lucha Underground Championship.]

8R1xtaN.png

[ Prior to the main-event of Episode Seven, Reina del Espacio brutally attacked The Dethazon and was the reason why the First Lady of The Ensemble failed to advance to face Enigmatico the Clown. It would later surface, that Reina had been hired by Doomsday on behalf of El Jefe to remove Dethazon from contention. Under the leadership of Der Meister, Dethazon will get her revenge on Reina del Espacio in Barbed Wire Death Match. Will Reina del Espacio claim a debut victory or will the Dethazon continue to hold her position as the most dangerous woman on the LU roster.]

95h6POF.png

[Following the match between Flic de Cirque and Dundee Banks on Episode Seven, Flic would be on the receiving end of a brutal beatdown post-match with it only be stopped by Jeffasnorus, which confused everyone including Flic himself - especially considering that the Canadian Mountie had made mockery of Big Dino Energy weeks earlier. On the following episode, Jeff and Dundee would go one-on-one only for Stangpede and EZY DZY to reveal themselves as Banks' allies and would end up costing Jeff the match via foul play. With Four 20 currently unavailable, Flic de Cirque becomes an honorary member of the Hydroponic Homies for one night only as they take on B-FAM in Trios Action.]

Lucha_Underground_Championship_Belt.jpg

8lqoPS9.png

[Weekend Special: Numero Dos is headlined by a good old fashioned singles match between Enigmatico the Clown and Four 20. Four 20 is the hero and the man of the people and the herb, whilst Enigmatico the Clown doesn't even hide his evil intentions and seems to have close links with various members of El Jefe's shadow cabinet. Which man will end the night as the first champion in LU history.]

+ + + + +

Predictions are welcomed. The winner or winners, will get to pick three members of the forum pick a member of the forum that currently doesn't already have a character in the project - as well as hidden interactive prize.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Duke and Papi
Grymm
Loocha
Dethazon
Team Chris
The Clown