Lucha Underground! The Return!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Lucha Underground

Lucha.jpg

Roster:

Aero Star
Angelico
Black Lotus
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Catrina
Crazzy Steve
Dragon Azteca Jr.
Dezmond X
Dante Fox
Darby Allin
Dark Fenix/Fenix
Daga
Drago
El Bunny
Famous B
Homicide
Hernandez
Jack Evans
Jake Strong
Jon Moxley
Johnny Mundo
Jeremiah Snake/Jeremiah Crane
Kobra Moon
Killshot
King Cuerno
Marty Martinez
Moose
Mack
Mil Muetros
Mantaza Cueto
Mala Suerte
Mariposa
Melissa Santos
Pentagon Jr.
PJ Black
Paul London
Pricilla Kelly
Sammy Guevara
Salatdor
Sexy Star
Shaul Guerrero
Son Of Havoc/Matt Cross
Taya
The White Rabbit/Killer Kross
The Lord/Wade Barrett
Tommy Dreamer
Rosemary
Ricky Mundo
XO Lishous

Stables/Tribes/Tag Teams
The Reptile Tribe (Moon/Daga/Snake)
The Family (Marty Martinez/Crazzy Steve/Rosemary)
The Fold (The Lord/Strong/Moxley)
The Rabbit Tribe (White Rabbit/London/Sala Muetra/El Bunny)
Dogs Of War (Killshot & Dante Fox)
Worldwide Underground (Johnny Mundo/Taya/PJ Black/Jack Evans/Ricky Mundo)
LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)
Aero Star & Drago
Famous B Agency (Famous B)
XO Lishous & Sammy Guevara
Los Guerreros (Chavo & Shaul)

Authority Figures

Antonio Cueto
Dario Cueto

Point Of Reference
Names (Killed)

Championships:

Lucha Underground Champion:
Jake Strong

Gift Of The God's Champion:
???

Lucha Underground Tag Team Champions:
The Reptile Tribe
Jeremiah Snake & Daga

Season 5:

13 Episodes

1. " A New World"
2. " Different Times"
3. "Paths We Take"

LU Special:

EP 5 Grave Consequences Match Card

Gift Of The Gods Championship Match
Moose vs. Ivelisse vs. King Cuerno vs. Fenix vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

The Family (Marty The Moth & Crazzy Steve) w/Rosemary vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr. & ???

Sacrifice To The God's Match
The Fold (Jake Strong, The Lord, ???) vs. The Mack, Dante Fox, Killshot

Synopsis: I been pretty much on a writers block and I figured instead of trying to force myself to keep writing for ECW with Grim and Juice starting NWA and Impact I figure I would give an old idea a try so this is very much going to cinematic and Hollywood like with the stories and such and people may or may not die as well so in addition of a chance of not getting burned out to much too I am going to be writing only 13 episodes a season this will take place following season 4 and will be starring some new warriors to the temple. There will be a few changes to the end of Season Four such as there not being a Trio's Championship no more it is now the Lucha Underground Tag Team Championship. Mantaza Cueto is still alive and was not killed and Dario Cueto was not brought back to life. Drago will replace King Cuerno in that story for now and Catrina give up her life to bring Fenix back where he is in his state of mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Push Crazzy Steve

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Lucha Underground

"A New World"

Season 5 Ep 1

Lucha.jpg

We open up with Aero Star, Johnny Mundo, Drago, all standing on top of a building over looking the city.

Aero Star: There is no doubt about this Johnny we must stop them. I saw the future and if The Gauntlet ends up in the hands of The Lord then it is all bad news for us. The future I saw sees each and every single warrior those we know and those that have yet to come try and stop him but, in the end The Lord wins.

Johnny Mundo: All this time travel and end of the world bulls**** why should I believe any of this.

Aero Star look at Johnny placing his hand on his shoulder.

Aero Star: We must go back in time and we must destroy The Gauntlet before it was ever brought to the temple. You must save a man. Johnny I understand the skepticism, but the temple it is a strange place. Johnny you are the hero the one that can save us all.

Johnny Mundo: Alright, say I trust you say all of this is real who am I saving.

Aero Star looks over to Drago then back at Mundo.

Aero Star: You must convince Dario Cueto you must save Dario's life.

Johnny Mundo: No!

Johnny looks on in disbelief taking a step back and looking at the city lights. Drago steps forward but, Aero Star stops him and tells his friend it is ok.

Aero Star: Johnny you saw first hand what this thing has done you have felt the evil power take control of you. What do you think that thing would do in the hands of true evil the purest form as its core. That is a world I don't want to come to pass. So Johnny save Dario. I know Dario's son Mantaza tortured you your wife and your friends and family but, this is different.

Mundo nods his head as Aero Star sends Mundo into the past. Aero Star & Drago look on from the top of the building as Aero Star turns to Drago.

Aero Star: The impact of changing the past Drago may change this future. It may mean that everything we did to save you was for nothing my friend. That being said we have work we must due now. There is somethings here in the present that we must do.

===============================================================================================

We open back up to the temple Antonio Cueto the father of Dario Cueto sits in his office there is a loud bang on his door as Lucha Underground Champion Jake Strong stands in a nice black suit and the championship on his shoulder. Strong looks over to with Antonio to see Dante Fox he looks over to the right to see his former marine leader.

1596322417894.png

1596322348467.png

1596322269367.png

1596322511171.png

Dante Fox: Colonel Strong I didn't see you there.

Strong looks over as Fox salutes him.

Jake Strong: At ease solider besides we are civilians now. You don't have to worry I was just talking to Antonio about how unfortunate it was that Lt. Jermaine Strickland is not here. We had a lot of catching up to do. Lt. Fox has you seen or heard from him?

Dante Fox: No sir it would seem that Jermaine has gone dark. I think it is deserved sir he just wants to live a normal life. What was it that you wanted to speak to him about sir?

Jake Strong: Oh it is nothing just wanting to trade war stories with him. Lt. Fox thank you very much. Now if you would excuse me I must attend to another matter with Mr. Cueto.

Dante Fox: Yes sir.

Fox walks off and then as the two of them look at one another.

Antonio Cueto with a grin on side of his face and a very cut through the bull tone speaks to Strong.

Antonio Cueto: What is it that you really want with Killshot?

Strong pulls in close cracking his jaw before he speaks.

Jake Strong: That is none of your business besides I know that you know where he is. You are going to tell me.

Antonio Cueto looks on with a little amusement.

Antonio Cueto: Why would I do that?

Jake Strong: First because you don't really wanna piss me off. Second because I make one little call and my friend The Lord would have something to say about the man that really killed your son Dario.

Antonio Cueto mood changes and answers with a sharp tone as he looks on at Strong.

Antonio Cueto: Who killed my son!

Jake Strong: Where is Killshot?

Antonio Cueto: I need sometime I will have the info for you very soon.

Strong smiles as he walks away he turns to Cueto before he leaves.

Jake Strong: By the way you try anything funny you will not just mourn over one dead son.

Strong walks away shutting the door behind him as we see Strong walking away in the shadows is Dante Fox who looks on shaking his head before walking off.

Meanwhile inside the office of Cueto.

Antonio Cueto grabs his phone and starts to dial it. A few moments later he speaks.

Antonio Cueto: Hello... Yes... There is a problem come to the temple.

===============================================================================================

We open back up to inside the temple where Matt Striker and Vampiro welcome us back. They say we got some awesome action for you tonight as in the Main Event Jake Strong will set to defend his Lucha Underground Championship vs. Mack. Vampiro would also state that Ivelisse will also go one on one with one half of the Lucha Underground Tag Team Champions and member of The Reptile Tribe Daga for one of the seven medallions that will give them the chance to fight for the Gift Of The God's Championship that will be decided in 4 weeks at what Antonio Cueto is dubbing Grave Consequences a very unique special that will air here on Shudder! Matt Striker says that another of the medallions will be on the line as well as Lucha wrestling legend Hernandez will face new warrior to the temple the man they call Moose!

The middle of the ring stands Shaul Guerrero as she introduces the first match of the night and her uncle Chavo to the ring for the first match.

Chavo makes his way to the ring and smiles at his niece as he gets a pop from the crowd. The next man to the ring is Marty "The Moth" Martínez however as they await for him no one sees him all of a sudden from under the ring Marty appears. Marty looks different as half of his head is shaved the other half long and he is now sporting half his face in paint with joker like features.

1596320957566.png

He hits a big boot to the back of Chavo's head as the match gets under way.

Match One:
Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Marty "The Moth" Martínez

The match starts off quick with Marty in full control. Marty looks and is more unhinged then ever as he whips Chavo into the corner and starts to drive down a series of nasty shots that take him down into the mat. Marty then uses his foot to start to choke the life out of Chavo until the official tries to pull him off.

Marty tells him to get back as the official does what he is told and Marty kicks Chavo to the outside.

Chavo is sent throat first off of the corner of the ring as Shaul Guerrero looks on ringside worried about her uncle. Marty then picks up Chavo and like a lawn dart sends him head first off of the ringpost busting him open.

Marty kneels down in front of Shaul and whips the blood of her uncle across his chest with a deranged look in his eye. He then smiles at her blowing her a kiss as Chavo gets to his feet and strikes Marty from behind.

Marty does not seem to like that and grabs Chavo by the throat and then tosses him into the ring as Marty climbs into the ring between the ropes Chavo catches him with a dropkick sending him back to the outside before slingshoting himself over the top with a crossbody to take out Marty.

Chavo bloody looks dazed and Shaul is happy he is ok but, fearful of the blood that is rushing down from his head. Chavo tells her he is ok before sending Marty back in the ring and connecting with Three Amigo's but, as he tries for the third amigo Marty reverses it and Marty hits unique reverse brainbuster where from a reverse ddt position he lifts him up and drives his head into the mat first and his body crumbles down after. Marty then stares at Shaul as he gets the three.

Winner:
Marty "The Moth" Martínez

Shaul Guerrero's voice is in terror after as Marty continues the attack after the match. Marty is now got a sleeper hold applied as he is backed himself into the corner telling Shaul to get in the ring. Shaul looks on in fear tears running down her face but, to scared to move. Shaul starts to see her uncle's eyes roll into the back of his head and blood pouring from his mouth. Then two hands come out from the ring and then from it comes a man in joker like facepaint as well and one white dead eye.

1596321470974.png

You at home know him as Crazzy Steve and he stares across the ring at Marty. He then has a sick smile and a crazy laugh as he turns to see Shaul. Shaul still frozen in fear doesn't know what to do when from the shadows behind her is another face painted person but a women it's Rosemary!

1596321537410.png

Rosemary spits a red mist into the face of Shaul as she turns around and Rosemary throws her in the ring she pulls her to Marty, Steve, and her uncle by the hair and Marty finally lets go of Chavo as he falls to the mat. Marty slides down in the ring and slithers his way to her he smiles and speaks.

Marty "The Moth" Martínez: I like you and now when I want something I am going to take it. I can do this now because I am not alone. I have found a family and I want you to join my family to be my bride.

He smiles before licking the side of her face and kissing her. He then begins to sing as he slithers out of the ring with the others beginning as well.

Marty "The Moth" Martínez: Marty & Shaul sitting in a tree K I S S I N G.

The Lights go out and when they turn back on they are gone and Shaul rushes over to her uncle screaming for help as we go to break.

The scene opens up with a dream sequence and it shows Melissa Santos & Fenix together walking along the beach in Mexico. Melissa is wearing a yellow swimsuit while she holds the hand of Fenix.

1596321989364.png

Melissa Santos: I never thought I ever be this happy. I never thought that I would find someone that just knows me Fenix I would do anything for you just like you did for me.

Fenix looks at her smiling before kissing her then the skin turns black and Fenix clothes change to black he then has this fire like glow in his eyes before throwing her into the water and drowning her. Melissa tries to fight and screams but, then wakes up in her bed alone. She turns to her bed side where picture of her and Fenix are together she grabs it kisses it and speaks to it.

Melissa Santos: Fenix I will get you back. You are a man 0f 1000 lives and I know in every single one of them we are together we are meant to be besides this isn't just about you and me anymore.

The camera pans to show Melissa pregnant and she rubs her belly.

Melissa Santos: You see that. That's your daddy and I know he loves you very much. Don't your worry though we will get him back.

There is a loud sound of glass breaking as Melissa turns scared of what it was. The picture drops to the floor as footsteps seem to get closer. Then from out of nowhere Aero Star & Drago appear and teleport her out of there as the door opens we see Fenix who looks down to the ground to see the broken picture and through the reflection of the picture we see Mil Muertros and he speaks to Fenix.

1596321927034.png

1596321844204.png

Mil Muetros: You took away the women I loved when she chose to save your life. I don't know why or how but, you are going to bring her back to me even if I have to pluck every last one of your lives out.

Fenix turns with a fire in his eye and goes to walk away. Mil puts his hand on him but, somehow Fenix breaks right through walking away.

Mil Muetros: What is this?

Mil looks to the bedside where a picture of a sonogram is and looks to see Melissa Santos name.

Mil Muetros: This maybe useful.

He places it in his suit pocket before walking off.

We are brought back to the temple where Famous B is now introducing our next match plugging in his number 423- Get- Fame! He introduces both our warriors to the temple as we get ready for the next match. Matt Striker & Vampiro both praise both men and Striker talks about how Moose has wrestled all over the world and that he is a former NFL Player!

Match Two:
One Of The Seven Medallions
Moose vs. Hernandez

The match opens up with the two big men doing a test of strength Hernandez wins sending Moose into the mat before connecting with a shoulder block the two of them start to trade shots then and Moose is able to show off his speed ducking under a clothesline and coming back with a series of close handed shots before a wicked suplex that shakes the ring.

Moose then runs and does a Moosesault only getting a one count as Hernandez quickly gets out bench press position throwing Moose out of the ring.

Moose looks on surprised by the strength when Super Mex leaps through the second rope and hits a suicide dive but, Moose catches him and transitions it to a powerbomb to the outside of the ring one that Famous B from ringside announce table seems to be impress with.

Moose sends Hernandez back into the ring and looks for a spear but, Hernandez with a leap over the big man before a chokeslam and again Famous B seems to be impressed. Hernandez looks for the Border Cross but, Moose fights out with a series of elbows to the back of his head before Moose is back on the mat and turns and spears Hernandez with a devastating spear to get the three count and the first of the seven medallions.

Winner:
Moose

Moose after the match grabs his medallion and looks to walk off however Famous B stops him and gives him his card.

Famous B: If you wanna get famous you know who to call! 423- Get- Fame and I will answer that call.

Moose just writes it off but keeps the card as Famous B looks to add to his agency.

Mack is in the locker room for The Temple getting ready for his match tonight when Dante Fox appears. Mack happy to see him gives him a smile and shakes his hand.

1596322104692.png

Mack: Dante man its been to long how the hell are you?

Dante Fox: It has been man it has been... Look I wish I was here on a social call but, listen you need to watch yourself tonight against Colonel Strong. There is off about him.

Mack: Oh I ain't taking him lightly dawg but, after tonight you are looking at your new Lucha Underground Champion man.

Dante Fox: I hope so man I really do but, question for you have you heard from Killshot?

Mack looks up but, with a sadness then.

Mack: Na man I haven't heard from him since he left the Temple I thought you were happy that he could finally get some peace.

Dante Fox: I was... I am man but, I don't think his peace is gonna last much longer look just watch out for yourself tonight. I think Strong gonna try and use you as an example.

Mack: If Strong thinks that then he's in for a rude awakening boy. I am gonna whoop his ass.

Mack walks off as Fox shakes his head.

Match Three:
One of The Seven Medallions
Ivelisse vs. Daga w/Jeremiah Snake & Kobra Moon

The match starts off quick and fast with both Ivelisse and Daga trading lucha moves until Daga with a snap german suplex. Daga then hits an enziguri before coming back with a few chops and sending Ivelisse to the outside. Ivelisse now is staring face to face with her old flame Snake but, as Moon smiles Daga from behind with a baseball slide takes her out.

He throws her back into the ring and starts the attack. He goes for a backdrop but, she lands on her feet before hitting a backstabber and then turning it into a crossface as she cranks back.

Her eyes though don't seem to be focused on Daga but, instead Snake who stares at her on the outside of the ring with a dead look to his face there is this green like veins popping out from his body as well as this distraction causes Daga to get out and hit a superkick to the back of her head.

Ivelisse is getting set up for a Daga Driver and he crashes down as the cover goes one...two... three... no!

Ivelisse is able to get her foot on the rope and Kobra Moon the leader of The Reptile Tribe whispers something in Snake's ear and a few seconds later he moves around the ring. Moon distracts the official as Daga restrains Ivelisse. Ivelisse then stares across the ring as Snake stands there and rushes at her with a sick twisted look in his eye however he stops halfway there as he shouts Help Me!

Daga looks pissed telling him to do it and Ivelisse is a bit confused and conflicted. Daga throws her to the ground and then gets in the face of Snake slapping him before he hits him with a Boot Of Death and rolls out of the ring.

Ivelisse gets the official attention as Moon missed all of it running to Snake who was trying to leave and whispering something again in his ear as just at three. Snake rushes back in the ring.

Winner:
Ivelisse

Ivelisse then staring at Snake who grabs her by the back of her head the green veins popping out even more he as if he was being choked says Sorry Babe before hitting a Butterfly Driver leaving her knocked out in the middle of the ring.

1596322177353.png

Kobra Moon: Oh you silly girl this is far from over as for you.

She points at Snake who comes over.

Kobra Moon: You will pay!

She wraps a chain around his neck and drags him off as we go to break.

We are now outside the Temple inside the house of King Cuerno around the room we see many trophies of his hunts and then we see him sitting in a chair before standing up and looking at all of them in the center of the room above the fireplace is a case empty in red velvet.

King Cuerno: This is where my biggest trophy from the biggest hunt that has ever escaped me will go the Lucha Underground Championship will go.

The last hunt for it escaped me but, never again.

However I have to go through the hunt yet again following the same tracks I followed by first winning one of the seven medallions and then cashing in Gift Of The God's Championship and getting the trophy of the Lucha Underground Championship.

However next week a hardcore warrior stands in my path, Tommy Dreamer.

Tommy you are a man worthy of battle you have fought great wars but, you will not stand in my way of the hunt. You are going to be another trophy I put up here on my wall.

We are brought back to Lucha Underground as Matt Striker & Vampiro tell us that next week two more medallions are up for grabs between King/Dreamer and Fenix/Dragon Aztec.Jr. However up next is our main event for the evening as Jake Strong puts the Lucha Underground Championship up against The Mack.

Main Event

Lucha Underground Championship

Jake Strong (c) vs. The Mack

The match starts off quickly with Mack using a series of punches to take Strong into the ropes and then whip him into it and come back with a crossbody but, Strong catches him in mid air and slams him to the mat he tries to apply the Strong Lock but, The Mack fights out of it and rolls to the outside.

The Mack then slides back in the two men tie up Strong this time man handles Mack sending him into the corner with a double leg takedown as Mack's head bounces off the second turnbuckle.

Strong then goes for a corner Vader Bomb but, Mack gets his feet up and Strong though lands on his feet and again goes for Strong Lock but, Mack seems to have goated him in and uses his bodyweight to send Strong into the second turnbuckle as Mack quickly goes to the top rope and jumps off hitting a cutter.

Strong bounces off the mat and Mack is there quickly to hit a rana and then follows it up with a seated senton. Mack is feeling good but, doesn't let up hitting a series of forearm's before sending Strong into the corner he looks for a splash but, Strong with the knees up dazing Mack.

Mack still shaking the cobwebs from his head is met with a belly to belly followed up by a big boot. Strong is in control now and starts to work on the ankle of Mack stomping away at it as Mack rolls to the outside. Strong goes after Mack but, is met with a forearm shot.

Mack then hooks the jaw Strong and stunners him into the second rope that sends him back. Mack slingshots over the top rope and hits a flying shoulder block as he stomps the mat trying to get his foot back ok. Mack seems to have done that Mack bounces Strong off the ropes and hits a Pounce!

The Pounce sends Strong into the corner and Mack connects with another and then goes for the pin.

One... Two... Three...

New Champion!

No!

Strong just gets the shoulder up. Mack is thinking to himself what do I have to do as Mack slams the mat with his hands in frustration as Mack nods his head saying ok I know what I have to do.

He tells Strong to get his ass up boy and as he does he gives him the finger and look for a stunner kick in the stomach!

No!

Strong grabs the ankle and he applies the Strong Lock! Strong has Mack in the middle of the ring and is twisting the ankle as Mack screams in pain tears rushing down his face Mack scratches and claws his way trying to get to the ropes but, just as he does Strong pulls him back. Mack is watching as his shot at the championship is slipping but, Mack needs to think about his future says Striker on the commentary table.

Mack though is unrelenting refusing to give up instead he turns his body as Strong still has it applied but, Strong grapevines the leg and Mack gives the fingers before passing out and the official has no but, to ring the bell.

Winner:

Jake Strong

Strong retains the championship but, it would seem he has zero desire to let go of the lock and is about to snap the ankle of Mack as Dante Fox runs down and Strong lets go.

Jake Strong: This doesn't concern you Fox.

Strong grabs his championship and takes off as Fox looks down at Mack asking for help from the back.

After Credits:

Strong meets Cueto in the back and demands to know where Killshot is.

Jake Strong: Where is he Antonio?

Antonio Cueto: I don't know...

Jake Strong: Wrong answer.

Strong smiles as from the shadows shows in restrains Mantaza Cueto the monster has been sedated and from the shadows clapping his hands and a cigar.

1596322604730.png

The Lord: Well I am afraid I got some bad news for you then Antonio you see we need the location of Killshot. You see you are a weak old man Antonio and I am calling your bluff you see I know the cards you have and you don't have any power without the monster by your side. You had your chance to join The Fold but, now you are gonna mourn the lost of two sons.

The Lord pulls out a gun and aims it at Mantaza and places his finger on the trigger and shoots Mantaza in the head and blood splatters all along the suit of The Lord.

The Lord: Dammit I had to get this suit dry cleaned now. I hate getting my hands dirty.

He then points the gun at Antonio's head.

The Lord: I am afraid you won't have to wait to long to mourn their death's but, at very least you will be able to see them soon.

He goes to pull the trigger again but, this time the gun is shot out of his hand.

The Lord: What the bloody hell?

The Lord turns to see in the distance a flash from some sort of glass as the camera pans to a building top there is a sniper rifle the camera does not pan up all the way as the person is grabbing things around them but, we do see then the person's hand grab Killshot's mask and we see laid out on the ground pictures of Strong & The Lord with few other people talking with weapons in the background and shaking hands. Strong is in uniform too as we see Killshot looking down to the group below.

Killshot: That was a warning shot, next time I won't miss.

End Show.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Good shit, glad you kept Barrett's character that never really got a chance to be anything

Reactions: King Kota

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Good shit, glad you kept Barrett's character that never really got a chance to be anything

Yeah its gonna be interesting to see where I can mold the character to be and given the show cinematic style I can do alot of things with it.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Lucha Underground

"Different Times"

Season 5 EP 2

Lucha.jpg

The camera opens to Johnny Mundo as he is now been teleported inside a cave. Johnny looks on confused but, remembering he is needing to find The Gauntlet.

Johnny looks around seeing nothing really around him but, a little light coming from the opening up ahead. He goes to it as from out of nowhere comes Vibora as he swings a sword at Johnny. Mundo moves but, looks up shocked to see Vibora.

1596390742235.png

Johnny Mundo: You should be dead!

Vibora swings again the sword just missing him but, enough to give him a cut.

Vibora lets out a roar screaming at Mundo as Mundo dodges it and then uses the wall to deliver a kick to the head of the reptile monster as Mundo sees the sword has dropped Johnny grabs it and takes the head off of Vibora.

Johnny takes a couple of moments to regain his composure as a high pitch kind of crazy voice is heard coming from somewhere in the cave.

???: Johnny Mundo what are you doing here?

Johnny can't exactly pinpoint where the voice is coming from but, he does know it is coming ahead of him and not behind.

Johnny Mundo: Who is there?

There is another laugh.

???: Mundo come towards the light I know what you seek.

Johnny steps a little closer to the light and when he does the voice gets louder. Johnny kneels down looking at the light and sees through it a eye staring back at him startled he moves back but, when he does he is knocked out by someone and dragged into the hole as everything starts to get very psychedelic. The camera starts to spin and we see The Rabbit Tribe dancing around Johnny.

1596390833917.png

Paul London: Johnny down The Rabbit Hole you will go. The White Rabbit will know where you need to go follow the path you will see the road that leads you to what you need.

Johnny goes in and out of it as the screen fades to black but, right before it does The White Rabbit appears.

1596390956844.png

The White Rabbit: Johnny welcome to our humble home.

He laughs as Mundo passes out.

=======================================================================

We are welcomed to the Temple by Vampiro & Striker who tell us that Antonio Cueto is going to have a proper funeral for his sons here tonight. Cueto has also made a match for Grave Consequences as Dante Fox, The Mack and Killshot who returned to the Temple last week will face Lucha Underground Champion Jake Strong, The Lord, and a partner of their choosing in a Sacrifice To The God's Match where you must first bloody your opponent before a pinfall or submission can occur. Vampiro says that while that is three weeks away that tonight we get a lot of awesome action. Fenix vs. El Dragon Azteca Jr. in our main event for one of the seven medallions and also King Cuerno vs. Tommy Dreamer which will start right now.

Match One:
King Cuerno vs. Tommy Dreamer

The match starts off with King in control using a headlock to take down Dreamer. Cuerno then comes down to try and stomp on the back of the head of Dreamer who moves out of the way and then stares back at King looking a bit disrespected by the fact that he is trying to take him out like that.

Dreamer comes in with a series of nasty looking punches each landing harder then the other sending him back into the corner and then connecting King's face off the top turnbuckle as Dreamer then looks for a DDT.

King though gets in between the ropes and slingshots over looking for a sunset flip powerbomb but, only gets a two count.

King quickly with a dropkick to a seated Dreamer who drops to the mat and King starts to send Dreamer to the corner but, Dreamer reverses it and sends King into the corner where he would then climb to the second rope and deliver a reverse superplex and both men would lay in the middle of the ring.

Dreamer starts to get up slowly and when he does he is screaming for the crowd his arms extended as King kips up behind him and Dreamer turns into a superkick.

The superkick sends Dreamer to the outside as King looks at a dazed Dreamer before climbing the top rope and diving down taking out the Hardcore Icon.

Dreamer is sent back into the ring as King looks for a spinning backdrop but, Dreamer with elbows takes him down and Dreamer now hoists King back up on his shoulders then is looking for the Dreamer Driver but, King with a series of knees and we see him drop back to the mat and follow it up with a Thrill Of The Hunt (Phantom Driver) and picking up the victory and one of the seven medallions.

Winner:
King Cuerno

After the match King Cuerno would grab his medallion and hold it up high. He then looks around the temple as Antonio Cueto claps from the corner by his office. Dreamer would offer his hand to King Cuerno and after a few moments King would oblige as King went out of the Temple.

========================================================================

The camera pans to see Shaul Guerrero inside the office of Antonio Cueto. Her uncle by her side injured after last week attack by Marty and his new "Family" Chavo clearly injured holding his ribs looks Cueto in his eyes.

1596391117913.png

Antonio Cueto: I don't know much bout, this new family of his Chavo but, I do know bout your family and I understand that you feel a responsibility to Shaul here.

I get that I understand that I do but, I can't put you in a match against those two with whatever that thing is with them in good conscience.

Chavo you are a legend in this business you are a warrior with blood linage running through your veins I do not wish to be the cause of your demise.

Chavo gets up as Shaul tries to tell him to sit back down.

Chavo Guerrero: Cueto make the match they attack La Familia my blood I vowed the day my uncle died I would take care of his own like they were one of my own.

Marty what he did last week was appalling what he did to Shaul.

She hasn't been able to sleep she hasn't been able to eat.

Marty think that his Family is gonna waltz right into the temple and disgrace La Familia.

No, not gonna happen and don't your worry bout bout me going in it alone. I got someone.

Antonio smiles looking at Shaul then to Chavo and with a very soft voice.

Antonio Cueto: Very well, the match is set at Grave Consequences Marty and his Family will face Chavo and whoever you have as a partner.

That being said I except to be inform of who this partner is before Grave Consequences.

Chavo though I do got to warn you.

Marty he has been even more unpredictable then I have ever seen him before watch yourself for your sake and your family's.

Chavo & Shaul work out the door as we fade to black.

==========================================================================

We are brought back to the Temple as Famous B is ready to introduce us for our next match as one of the members of Worldwide Underground Jack Evans is in the ring. Vampiro states that Worldwide Underground seem to be on a hiatus as of late with Johnny Mundo & Taya nowhere to be found and Ricky Mundo with his mind set on other things it seems as though the other two members Jack Evans & PJ Black have gone into singles action for right now.

Striker states that Evans is an accomplish vet of the Lucha Libre style and that he can flourish as a singles star. However it would seem tonight he is in for a tough battle as Evans is set to face Drago. Vampiro goes on to say that Drago has been a man on a redemption story as of late after all the terrible things he did to his friends while a member of The Reptile Tribe.

Match Two:
Jack Evans vs. Drago

The match starting off with Evan uses his speed to get in a series of kicks as he rolls out of the way of attacks by Drago. Evans dodges almost matrix style a roundhouse kick by Drago who is then met with a cool looking backflip kick where Evans uses the chest of Drago to both push him back and do damage he follows that up with a superkick dazing Drago.

Drago is on the defense as Evans picks up the pace even more setting up with a running tornado ddt where Evan uses the top rope and plants on his head and Evans rushes in for the cover but, only gets a two count. Evans looks to climb to the top rope to deliver the 630 Senton but, Drago moves Evans rolls through.

Evans though seconds later is met with a devastating clothesline that takes him out. Evans flips inside out and we see that Drago is now in control.

Drago though is choosing to slow down the pace of the match using a series of lucha libre backbreakers to work on the back of Evans we hear from the announce table praise from Vampiro stating if you take away Evans back you take away a vast amount of his offence.

Drago puts him in a chinlock and begins driving knees into the back of Evans before sending him head first into the turnbuckle and then a rebound dragon suplex attempt but, Evans lands on his feet though he is clinching his back Evans sends Drago into the ropes but, Drago ducks under Drago looks for some offense.

Evans lays down to have Drago miss over him they both then hit a crossbody one one another in the middle of the ring.

Evans and Drago both get to one knee both trading shots with one another as Evans gets back up he clinches his teeth and Drago goes for a clothesline he misses as Evans springboard off the top rope and a backflip DDT attempt but, Drago catches him in a modify sleeper hold the hold itself almost looks like a Tazmission and Evans is stuck in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go and Drago picks up the victory after a hard fought battle.

Winner:
Drago

Drago kneels before the Aztec symbol in the middle of the ring before helping up Evans. Evans though is not to happy about the lost walking out of the ring as we see Drago seems pleased with himself and is very happy with the victory as he makes his way to the back.

========================================================================

We are back to Lucha Underground as Ricky Mundo is in the locker room holding his doll. He seems to be talking to it but, it would seem that we can't hear exactly what is being said as PJ Black walks in Ricky stops talking seeming a little angry with Black.

1596391227608.png

1596391300126.png

PJ Black: Hey look Ricky I know that for a long time Worldwide Underground has treated you like garbage but, to be fair mate you been acting very strange since you found that doll.

Ricky Mundo is not hearing any of it as he stares at his doll he grabs a brush and starts to comb it.

Ricky Mundo: You are just jealous aren't you PJ?

Ricky though before PJ can answer actually answers that himself.

Ricky Mundo: Yes you are!

PJ Black dismisses Ricky and sits on the bench in front of him throwing the doll into the lockers as it falls to the ground Mundo eyes turn black for a split second before PJ cuts him off.

PJ Black: Look don't worry bout that stupid doll Ricky, have you seen Taya or Johnny? I been calling and I even went by their place and no one was there.

Ricky Mundo seems to be in a trance but, under his breath he speaks to himself his head held down to the ground he moves quickly grabbing the doll fixing her up.

Ricky Mundo: Alright...

PJ Black looks at him with confusion and anger.

Ricky Mundo: Sorry PJ I haven't seen them but, I am sure they are fine Johnny and Taya can both take care of themselves.

PJ Black actually looks pleased for the first time in this exchange as he turns to walk away he says one more thing to Ricky.

PJ Black: Alright mate well thanks, and serious Ricky for your sake you need to stop this obsession with the doll or your gonna lose everyone.

Black walks off as Mundo stares at the doll a few moments late from the shadows emerges Taya. Taya looks very different sporting all black look and eye liner around the eyes. She approaches Ricky Mundo however her voice does sound a little different she caresses the face of Mundo.

Taya: He bought it hook, line and sinker. Don't you worry about ever being alone Ricky you never will again. You did so well my little chakano and soon they will all suffer but, first we need to go on a little trip.

Taya kisses the cheek of Mundo who like a lost puppy blindly follows as he holds the doll.

=========================================================================

Match Three:
Son Of Havoc vs. Mariposa

Havoc starts off the match eating a series of wicked rights from Mariposa who seems to be even more angry then usual after her half brother Marty has pretty much abandoned her for his new family and takes these shots to let out her anger putting Havoc into the corner.

Havoc though reverses a right hand and now has her in the corner and follows it up with a jaw shattering big boot that sends Mariposa to the outside Mariposa is holding her jaw as Havoc grabs her by the back of her head and looks to send her into the ring however a well timed reversal sends Havoc into the ringpost and Mariposa is now in control.

Mariposa grabs the arm of Havoc and drives it into the ring post then does it with the other as Striker states that it seems Mariposa is picking the wings off of Havoc like a sick child would do to a moth.

Mariposa rolls Havoc into the ring and climbs to the second rope and stomps on the shoulder of Havoc as this causes him to flop like a fish on the solid ground as Mariposa just laughs.

Mariposa leans down and grabs Havoc by the back of his head and then takes her foot and stomps on it sending him face first into the mat she then with a arrogant smile hooks the leg looking for a three count but, Havoc kicks out!

Mariposa does not look pleased and grabs him by the back of his head again looking for another stomp but, Havoc slides through under her legs and dropkicking her in the back into the corner and following it up with a corner splash.

The splash is followed up by a electric chair drop as Havoc looks on to the crowd to pump him up as he ascends to the top rope looking for a shooting star press and he does connect and Havoc gets the victory.

Winner:
Son Of Havoc

Havoc pulls himself up by the ropes as he rolls out of the ring and towards the back but, as he does get to the back he is met by Antonio Cueto who says he must speak with Havoc.

1596391408337.png

Antonio Cueto: It would seem that your identity you from your old gang has come to be. It would seem you have a 500,000 $ bounty on your head. I don't know what you did but, you been a great warrior in this temple and I thought I would let you know.

Cueto pulls out a poster and hands it to Havoc. Havoc reads it looking upset before walking off thanking Cueto.

The camera pans to show Johnny Mundo awakening as he seems to see everything pretty hazy after a few moments he comes to it and sees that he is tied to some sort of tree and and we see that there is fog on the the ground and what looks like a throne made of wood in front of him and to the right in a cage sits El Bunny. The White Rabbit appears from behind the throne and with a sick smile in a white suit with black gloves he pulls out a pocketwatch.

The White Rabbit: I would of thought you would be up by now. You see that is the thing with time sometimes it never goes as you would like. Johnny you would know that wouldn't you.

The White Rabbit laughs as he gives off a sarcastic but, serious tone.

The White Rabbit: Someone has been messing with time haven't we? Johnny.

Johnny looks up trying to get out of the restrains and in anger replies.

Johnny Mundo: How do you know? Aero Star says it is in the best bet for the future.

The White Rabbit cuts him off with a very angry response.

The White Rabbit: Who is Aero Star to decide what is best for the future because I like where we are The Rabbit Tribe is on the up and our plan is soon gonna come to fruition. This is our time and you nor Aero Star are gonna take this away from us. I have been patiently waiting for hundreds of years to get me chance to be set free and in your future I maybe forced back into The Rabbit Hole and I refuse to sit ideally by and once again watch as the hourglasses in the sand of time the hands of the clock slowly move until I am set free again.

No!

Johnny you are going to help me with my goal! You are gonna help me summon the Jabberwock from its slumber and you are gonna help me release it upon the Temple.

Johnny Mundo: Why would I do that?

The White Rabbit smiles as the ground beneath them shakes in the background we can see Paul London and the others jump up in glee before London walks to The White Rabbit giving him a very unique looking blade that is curved and sharp with little ridges in it.

The White Rabbit presses it against Johnny's flesh.

The White Rabbit: You have no choice in the matter if not well maybe I will visit that new blushing beautiful bride of yours and then I will make you watch as I bleed her dry and she can be the first of many to fall to the Jabberwock.

Johnny Mundo gets in the face as much as he can through the restrains and clinching his teeth he actually causes the bleed to cut him a little as the blood hits the ground and lights up just a little in front of him before it goes away.

Johnny Mundo: Don't you dare touch my wife you son of a bitch.

The White Rabbit: It would seem as though your blood is not the one needed. Hmm... I wonder why time would send you here if you weren't the one. Well very well you know my plans already I mustn't let you live.

Johnny is able to get away from the restrains and grabs the knife from The White Rabbit before grabbing Salatdor and pressing a knife against his neck.

1596391507809.png

Johnny Mundo: How the hell do I get out of here! Tell Me! Now!

The White Rabbit and The Rabbit Tribe get closer as Johnny presses it against the neck of Salatdor and the blood drips staining the checker boy suit.

The White Rabbit: Johnny you are making a grave mistake there are Grave Consequences for these action's think about your friends and your family Johnny think about what you are doing to them if you do this.

Johnny looks around and sees the light coming from the entrance but unsure how to get out of there when it is only barley the size to see an eye through he figured it is a better chance then sticking here and cuts Salatdor who bleeds onto London and the rest of the tribe as they hold his neck The White Rabbit grabs him and tells the rest to chase him.

The White Rabbit: Seize him.... Now!

They chase after Mundo as the light grows closer and closer. Meanwhile as they goes on The White Rabbit looks at Salatdor as the blood around him starts to light up the ground around him. The White Rabbit notices this and puts his hand in the throat of Salatdor as the blood bleeds out he also clinches his nose shut. Salatdor convulses trying to fight out as The White Rabbit smiles and talks in a soothing voice.

The White Rabbit: Shh... Shh... It is ok goes to the light we will meet once again in Wonderland. Your sacrifice will not be in vain. You will be remembered as a martyr that died for the tribe.

Salatdor stops moving as The White Rabbit looks around him the earth beneath his feet starting to open. The place starts to shake and we see a monster hand come from the ground. Johnny though sees that the light has opened up as London & Mala seem to be distracted by what is going on. Johnny gets to the light and passes through as it closes behind him. The Rabbit Tribe failed to get Johnny as they punch the wall in anger. They make their way back to The White Rabbit as he tells them it is fine. London looks on sadden seeing the dead body of his friend he ask what happen.

The White Rabbit: He did not make it I am sorry but his lost was not in vain he has helped up release our champion.

The Rabbit Tribe watch as from the ground a monstrous person if you can call them that ascends them as The White Rabbit looks on.

The White Rabbit: Tick Tock the clock strikes twelve.

We are back to the Temple as up next is our Main Event states Striker as One of the seven medallions is set to be on the line as Fenix faces El Dragon Azteca Jr. Vampiro states that this should be a good one and that the former friends have now battle in wars before and tonight they are set to do it again.

1596391600968.png

Main Event
Fenix vs. El Dragon Azteca Jr.

The match starts of with fast pace lucha libre as they both trade traditional holds with crazy acrobatic moves that sees them both land on their feet and then sees both trade arm drags as it has been pretty even so far.

Jr. is sent to the outside by Fenix who leaps over the top rope with a swanton bomb like attack and he lands on his feet taking out Jr.

Fenix sends him back to the ring and then slingshots over the top rope with a tope atomico and then follows that up with a standing reverse 450 but, Jr. gets his knees up and then follows that up by kipping up and looking for a half and half suplex but, Fenix now lands on his feet and spikes him on his head with a rana.

Fenix back in control sends Jr. into the corner Jr. though leaps to the top having the arm of Fenix and drops him with a ddt. Jr. looks for the cover

no!

Fenix with his shoulder up now as Jr. ascends to the top rope he looking for a guillotine leg drop but, he misses as Fenix moves out of the way.

Fenix ricochets off the second rope and comes back with a corkscrew roundhouse kick that sends Jr. into the middle of the ring.

Fenix hops over the top rope to the apron and follows that up with a springboard dropkick before a brainbuster and then a superkick which gives him enough time to connect with a Black Fire Driver (Muscle Buster into a Michonku Driver II) with that Fenix hooks the leg and gets the victory.

Winner:
Fenix

Fenix has no emotion his face as he just grabs the medallion and walks away from the temple. Jr. lays in the middle of the ring as after a few moments he is helped to the back.

We are back to the Temple after our Main Event as Antonio Cueto stands in the ring with two coffins and the pictures of his sons on either side. He looks somber as the ring around him have various people in black there faces painted in day of the dead sugar skulls. They each leave black roses before walking off.

Antonio Cueto: No man should have to bury his son. Let alone both of them. I am a man that has lost both of his sons due to a man that calls himself The Lord! The Lord thinks that he is due the temple and is trying to take way the thing that brought my sons together that were their legacies he has another thing coming.

The Lord may think he saw my cards and that his were gonna take me under The Fold but, he was wrong. I just wish it didn't cost me both my sons. I will have my vengeances at Grave Consequences as The Mack, Dante Fox ,and Killshot will avenge my fallen sons and give me the peace I need to finally allow their souls to be laid to rest.

Cueto goes on to speak as from the back comes Lucha Underground Champion Jake Strong! The Savage is not alone and has The Lord with him he looks like he is about to attack Cueto as from the back comes Mack, Fox, Killshot.

The Lord does not get his hands dirty as Strong seems to have no problem taking out Fox and Mack by throwing them into the coffins and the bodies of the Cueto brothers spill out on the floor. Killshot and Strong stare at one another before trading shots in the middle of the ring then as Killshot goes for a move Strong sends him into the coffin and tosses it to the outside!

Fox is back in trying to get some offence in as Strong powerbombs him into the corner and then gutwrench powerbomb to the outside!

Strong though is now attacked from behind by The Mack and he is looking pissed he hits a series of shots sending him back as from behind comes The Lord with a Bullhammer to Mack as he drops to the mat and The Lord looks very pleased offering Mack to Strong who grabs the ankle and snaps it!

Mack is crying in pain holding his ankle as Killshot & Fox get back up but they then run off as they see they are now armed with steel chair & a chain.

The Lord laughs as they walk off with the carnage of dead bodies around the ring, a guy with a broken ankle, and Antonio Cueto cursing them as we end the show.

After The Show:

The camera pans to see a Limo door open and The Lord & Strong walking in a few moments later the two of them are talking.

The Lord: I would say that was a success and Jake you did very well colored me impress I say that would almost be and eye for an eye wouldn't you say.

A voice from the shadows emerges.

???: That suppose to be funny.

???: I do owe you thanks for pointing me in the direction of Havoc what do I owe you a part of the bounty?

The Lord smiles before shaking his head no.

The Lord: I just want to bring you into The Fold you are renowned for that gang you were apart of but, left in exile due to Havoc and he is also the one that left you with that reminder on your face now you are a bounty hunter. The money has been already transferred to your account Moxley right?

The man leans out and we can see an eye patch on him and then a cigar from his mouth. The man is wearing a black tank top and camo combat jeans. His voice is deep and he has a scar across his face.

Jon Moxley: Yeah....

giphy.gif