Lucha Underground Season 4 Weekly Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Discuss Season 4 in this thread every week as new episodes air. You can discuss the premiere and future episodes as well. The premiere episode included Aztec Warfare 4 where the champion Pentagon Dark defended his championship; against 19 other competitors including several surprises;

Aztec Warfare 4 Match
The Mack, Killshot, Son Of Havoc, Joey Ryan, Mr. Pectacular(surprise entry), Tommy Dreamer(surprise entry), Mariposa, Vinnie Massaro, Hernandez, Johnny Mundo, Ricky Mundo, Fenix, Jeremiah Crane, Mil Muertes, Daga, Chavo Guerrero Jr., King Cuerno, Dragon Azteca Jr., Marty “The Moth” Martinez

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Hey, man, can I make a suggestion? Instead of creating a new thread every week for every episode of Lucha Underground, might I suggest you change the name of this thread to Lucha Underground Season 4 Weekly Discussion?

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Hey, man, can I make a suggestion? Instead of creating a new thread every week for every episode of Lucha Underground, might I suggest you change the name of this thread to Lucha Underground Season 4 Weekly Discussion?

Yeah man thanks for the suggestion i wasn't too sure beforehand but it was quick moment on the fly but yeah discuss all things lucha underground season 4 here.

P.S: Pentagon Dark will defend his championship in episode 2 of season 4 against Matanza Cueto! Make sure you tune into EL Rey Network on Wednesday June 20th; Stand up Believers!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Just started the episode and can already say I absolutely HATE the blue and yellow ropes. The earth tones of the previous three seasons added to the atmosphere. Why fix something that ain't broke?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
No online stream yet? Grumble grumble. Where can I watch this? Isn't it on ITunes?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
No online stream yet? Grumble grumble. Where can I watch this? Isn't it on ITunes?
Netflix and I think on El Rey's website and yes it is on iTunes as well as Amazon Video.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Dunno really. I would assume it would be on iTunes soon if they do things like they used to.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Just started the episode and can already say I absolutely HATE the blue and yellow ropes. The earth tones of the previous three seasons added to the atmosphere. Why fix something that ain't broke?

The Blue and Yellow ropes are for the sponsor for this season whatever it's called but yeah.....STILL UGLY. LOL

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
As cheesy as having Luis Fernandez-Gil playing Dario Cueto's father actually is, I have to admit that the cheese is pretty good since they own up to the fact that it is obviously the same actor. Although, I assume that something will happen toward the end of the season where were are shown that Dario is not dead and this is a ruse. But since this is set up like a soap opera, it won't be too surprising