Lowbrow Wrestling Radio - Podcast Description

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
energy twirl Background I made...what do you think?

Made it for someones banner I made, except I modified the colors. feel free to use it. I'd really like to see what others can do with it in your work. This one is different from other backgrounds I make because I used Grunge brushes instead of the cloud effect for the base.

vxvcopykh6.png

-R3-

Reaction score
The light pinky part is girly. It's good. The rest is simple and easily duplicatable.

I really like the pink idea. Girls would <3 it. Sheizer! You've given me an idea to nerd up my girlfriend with xD

jamie

Reaction score
The devil's in the details! Join our thousands of subscribers and board the juggernaut of chat and anlaysis that is Lowbow Wrestling Radio as it crashes headlong into the weeks stack of wrestling news, angles, promos and matches. On Wednesdays listen into The Review Show as we perform our very own backstreet autopsy of the week's wrestling TV and PPV's with just a rusty spoon and bottle of Brandy. Then, on Sundays, kick back and join us for our wrestling magazine show, The Gorilla Position, as we clamber to summit of the weeks skyscraper of wrestling news, swatting our competitors with one giant fist of fun whilst gently caressing your ears with the other! And, whilst you're at it, go the whole caboodle and get involved with our sister site, 123wrestling.co.uk, for the most upto date, filler and pop-up free, wrestling gossip and news available!