Low Ki to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JTG

Reaction score
As reported earlier, Low Ki was backstage at last night’s ECW/SmackDown tapings. He wrestled in a dark match, losing to Primo after Primo hit a dropkick off the top rope.

Source: PWInsider.com

Ki is unique enough to get over in WWE. If he showed up on SmackDown and was in an angle, I wouldn’t complain.

MikeRaw

He could be a good addition to ECW, and eventually SD. I'd like to see it.

Nation

Fuck yes no one can do the shit that Low Ki does. But i don't want to see him be a jobber which would probably happen.

Soulpower

Source: Wrestling Observer

- As noted earlier, Low Ki was backstage at RAW and SmackDown this week. WWE officials are considering him for a feud with Rey Mysterio, but he would probably have to change his style a bit.

Wrestling Station

Source: Wrestling Observer

- As noted earlier, Low Ki was backstage at RAW and SmackDown this week. WWE officials are considering him for a feud with Rey Mysterio, but he would probably have to change his style a bit.
what? so they would give him a Eugene kind of gimmick for a change? what the hell? lol.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
well, if the WWE is looking for another Tajiri, they'd have it. Honestly, I really don't think Ki would be that good of a choice in WWE, stuff is going to get so repetitive with him due to the WWE style and schedule.

and just because he wrestled in a dark match doesn't mean he's going to the WWE. look at Danielson, Morishima, and everyone else that has had a dark match or was "checked out by WWE" before.

Enigma22

Reaction score
id like to see him in wwe but i doubt he would get to big of a push. he would be good on smackdown or ecw i think...

Vandy316

Reaction score
give Bourne the title and have them feud without changing his style

xtremebadass

Man if they can push him the same way they pushed Evan Bourne that would rock. WWE shouldn't try to control the superstar's movesets, I mean Bourne skyrocketed just because nobody saw moves like those in years. Low Ki has a very great set of moves and I think he can capitalize on that if he would be let lose.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Man if they can push him the same way they pushed Evan Bourne that would rock. WWE shouldn't try to control the superstar's movesets, I mean Bourne skyrocketed just because nobody saw moves like those in years. Low Ki has a very great set of moves and I think he can capitalize on that if he would be let lose.
Co-sign

I hope Vince grows a dick and lets him do the Warrior's Way without banning it. That move is so badass and shouldn't be put to waste.

As for Ki being in WWE, just have himas that talented newcomer against somebody like The Miz in his first match in ECW and have him over with the fans easily like Bourne did. Seems pretty simple, I can't see Ki as a jobber

The Rated R CMStar

Grows a dick? The moves Low Ki pulls are DEADLY, lol, but truly, picture Low Ki doing all those dangerous moves day in and night out, house shows, PPVs, normal shows, just like every other normal human being, he will botch at some point, only difference is, when he botches, he could seriously injure someone.

He could keep the spirit of his moveset, but still tone it down, like Evan Bourne did.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The WWE wrestlers need to grow some balls and learn how to take a hit. Low Ki shouldn't change nothing, I wanna see Mysterio's head rammed into the turnbuckle when Low Ki does Krush Rush.

They may ask him to change his finisher, Ki Krusher and use another finisher like they did with Punk.

JTG

Reaction score
Source: ProWrestling.net

There are two superstars pushing management to sign Low Ki. MVP and Rey Mysterio are the wrestlers who helped Low Ki get his match. Mysterio went as far as to pitch an idea for WWE to bring Low Ki in as a heel Rey Mysterio imposter to feud with him.

Honestly, this has to be a joke. I don’t think this would really go for longer than a month, because once it's done, it’s not going to happen again. He can’t keep imitating Mysterio.

Just have him as a newcomer against somebody in his first match on SmackDown and keep his moveset. I can’t see Ki as an imposter.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
He couldn't impersonate Mysterio, he's about a foot taller, and has a decent physique, while Mysterio is looking like Kane these days with that gut. Funny enough, they're feuding :shifty:

chessarmy

I'm not sure if Low Ki would make it in WWE, I still hope they sign him though. Vince seems to care a little more about the smaller guys now, so maybe they'll give him a solid mid-card push if he were to sign. I just hope they don't stick him in FCW for 10 years