Loving it :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Loving the custom features arriving around here now. Especially the status plugin. Still looking forward to the notifications system more, @[Anonymous] is a freaking genius :).

But yeah, my feedback is; keep these custom features coming! Sets this forum completely adrift from the normal MyBB forums out there. Originality is the way forward!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I can't wait for the notification system plug in either. It'll be awsome. Also @[Crayo], if you get some time, could you add a "Like" feature to the posts? So if you don't really have the time to comment, you can just like the post?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Crayo] thought u'd like to kno that McAfee security now rates ur site as safe and not untested may help push users up some! :wohow:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Didn't even know it ranked us untested, good to know. I guess because we're only like a month old it puts us in that group. Don't think a wrestling forum is going to give off much viruses lmao ;)

Thanks man.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Crayo] jus thought in the grand scheme of ur forum pushin on to greater things it makes the site look more official!

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
GAF said:
Crayo Is there any news about the theme? The undertaker image was removed.

The undertaker was removed because it was beginning to piss me off, and scare me a little. (The eyes were creepy)
As for the new theme, it'll be done when we have some time.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Xanth said:
The undertaker was removed because it was beginning to piss me off, and scare me a little. (The eyes were creepy)
As for the new theme, it'll be done when we have some time.

Perhaps I could help you out some Xanth?

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
I appreciate the offer, but it's all good. Anonymous and I will get it perfect soon-ish.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Xanth said:
I appreciate the offer, but it's all good. Anonymous and I will get it perfect soon-ish.

Alright, let me know if you need anything though, I would be more than happy to help :)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hmm maybe I can make you a sig or something with Edge in it?

EDIT:
194074200318707106.gif