Lovecraft Country on HBO

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I heard the news hours ago and I'm like wtf HBO that was a really great Show and once you throw it into the Wind. This Show had a little bit of something for everyone and after Season 1 they could of went so many ways I felt. It had 1.5 Million Viewers in the Season Finale and for a first Season for a Show that has to be a high record I imagine even for HBO. Smollett and Majors raised their value in the industry and it saddens me in one way them not continuing but no doubt were going to these two especially in future projects that they will kill. Majors will play Kang in the next Ant-Man Film so that is how Marvel feels about him.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Fuck you so hard HBO. Please someone pick up this Show it doesn't deserve an end like that. Congrats to them for the Nominees but it hurts even more hearing this.

Last edited: