Lost in the Shuffle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Simple thread if not a little late, but which superstars do you think will be lost in the shuffle and become a jobber or get released in the next few months?

In my opinion: Curt Hawkins, Jesse, TBK, Ricky Ortiz and Zack Ryder will all be lost on their new brands and get released soon enough. In the case of the Majors and Kendrick, this is a pretty sad thing.

But yeah, who, after the draft, will have new place on their new (but not necessarily new) brand.

MikeRaw

I don't find Brian Kendrick to be lost. They actually let him have a match last week, which was good, and hopefully he at least stays afloat. So far, he's at least gotten a match. I agree with Ortiz, Festus, and Jesse though. Ortiz is just completely lost. Haven't heard of him in forever. Jesse and Festus are as good as gone though, because they've been sent to different brands, and clearly neither has a singles career.
Hawkins and Ryder may keep going though. They're at least on the same show, and it wouldn't surprise me to see them at least be pushed as a tag team for a while.

seX-Power

^ Ryder got moved to ECW if I'm not mistaken, while Hawkins stayed on SD.

MikeRaw

Damn, turns out you were right. Although, seeing as there's this whole interpromotional thing for the tag teams, they may still end up beign able to team together. Especially since SD and ECW tape together...

Ghostbusters420

Reaction score
I think Kendrick still has a chance. He did put up a pretty good match on his RAW debut. Id like to see him go for the US title or maybe get a partner and go for the tag titles.

Festus Is definatly a goner.

Ricky ortix to me is just a strong looking palm tree head with half a brain cell. He never really caught my attention. Hopefully hes gone.

Jesse even thought his last gimmick made him look like a complete jackass I head somewhere he was the son of some wrestlers not sure who tho. So I think he'll stick around. Most likely get repackaged.

Hawkins and Ryder. I thought they could of have been a good addition in the tag team divion but since they got split up I doubt thats gonna happen. I think Ryder will maybe do big things on ECW and Hawkins is more then likely fucked on smackdown.

noumenon

Kendrick has lost his first two matches on RAW already... although I'de love to see him succeed....RAW is not the place for him to do so. I was really hoping for a move over to ECW but sadly Big Zeek got the spot instead. (Which IMO is completely unecessary since ECW already has two monsters in Kozlov and Henry).